Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2021, 11:57 AM

Good afternoon. 3/11/21

Afternoon everyone.
Started off sunny but chilly so got sheets in washing machine and line up then decided tumble dryer might be a better idea as no breeze at all.
Now sun has gone in to.
Sheets almost done and ready to put away coloureds washed some can go in tumbler others are on radiator drying.
Hoovered , dusted now having a sit down before feeding Dillon, who did not sleep all night even though he had a trip to the beach.

I hope everyone is well today and not to busy.

Stay safe everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Good afterno0n Lynn and all who follow

I am sorry that Dillon did not sleep brought the night but hope he did for a bit longer than usual

Lovely here today. Sunny with a light breeze so washing out and dried enough for ironing. Now over radiators and in airing cupboard to finish off. Have now cleaned between the block paving for 3/4 of the drive will move Ben's car tomorrow and finish it off.

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Afternoon Sue yet another busy day for you.
It is raining here now so glad I put the washing line away when I did.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2021, 02:00 PM
Afternoon all
Washing is a sore subject here! Do you remember that the tumble dryer broke when mum and dad were away? Well, got a new one and theirs time of using it...it packed up! I. need to wash some.clothes so will do the minimum and take myself to the launderette to dry it... don't think we will have the weather to dry it on the line
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Good afternoon all.

Rain on and off all morning, but the drizzly, annoying stuff rather than the sort that wets you through.

Sorted out a 'dead' bank account that needed resurrecting so that I can transfer Gary's spending money in each week as he's decided he wants his own bank account to use. The power of attorney came in useful because it meant that I can sort out for him without him being there . It will be 4 or 5 weeks before everything is set up properly and will save me having to remember to go up with the cash every week so all good (hopefully)

My youngest lad (bless him) has offered to do the Christmas run for us. He's going to bring all the stuff over and stay the night. It will be brilliant to see him - it's been such a long time. Don't know when he's planning on coming, but it's a big relief to be honest
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2021, 03:17 PM
Oh no griff. Hope you get your washing sorted.
That's lovely Chris seeing your son and getting a job done to.
Sounds ideal getting the bank account sorted for Gary.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2021, 06:42 PM
Chris, awwww... lovely of your son to do that. Pleased you got Gary sorted with his bank account
I have a soup maker, tried it out for the first time today, I am trying to sort out my weight gain
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2021, 06:56 PM
Griff a thought for you and Steve NEC have the drive in cinema back this year https://www.lunadriveincinema.com/bi...ats%20on%20nec
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2021, 10:37 PM
Thanks Kazz but he rarely drives on his days off, infact he rarely goes out on his days off except for shopping and walking the dog, if he runs out of bread he won't go and get any. He has to go out Friday as the car has an MOT but he will most likely go straight home afterwards.... just spends his time on his Xbox X playing flight simulator...mid you, call of Duty comes out Friday so that's his time off gone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Well I get blamed for some things, but this one takes the cake.

Messenger was playing up and mine went down just about completely for an hour or so. According to Gary it was all my fault. Now I know I get a few (quite a few) things wrong, but it seems I'm to blame for the whole messenger system around the world going wrong

In the end, I had to send him a link which I doubt he understood to show him that [a social network] was working on it, but I get the feeling he still blames me