Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2021, 09:22 AM

Very Wet Sunday 31st October

Good morning everyone

Belated birthday wishes Kelly.

Very windy and raining hard this morning. Teazle took one look at the weather and headed back to bed Have made some meat pies just waiting to cook them before freezing them. Have now finished two rooms at Ben"s bar the infill for the wardrobes which we are still waiting for the carpenter to complete The oven has been installed and so have the sink taps . It would seem that the electrician is the only one working there at the moment. The plumber also been in to fit the sanitary ware in the cloakroom and bathroom it is just unfortunate that he didn't ask about the bath taps as they are hideous - wouldn't put then anywhere! The plan this afternoon is to paint the top landing woodwork and stairs.

Kazz all things have changed and Ben isn't going to Brazil. His wife is planning on sending the eldest and maybe the second eldest over on their own sometime in the middle of November so when dates known will organise school etc. If house not ready will have to stay here for a couple of weeks but Ben is really going to push now to get it finished as they are holding us up with painting and getting the carpet fitted.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Morning Sue and everyone else. Yep chucking it down here. I went child sitting last night for the lady that I am puppy training. The girls are 10 nearly. So not babies. Hence Child sitting The pup was a good girl too and the kitten. Sue not sure if you have to but when first turning on the oven be sure to have windows open as it might give off a nasty smell. Have a good day everyone, try and stay dry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Belated Birthday wishes griff.
Raining here to earlier really horrible Dillon don't want to go for a walk but I am not sure he was feeling 100% he seemed a bit snuffly so I gave him a Piriton and he seems a lot better. He ate breakfast fine and has a nice brush and bonios.
Now resting in the cabin. Rain stopped but very very windy.

Pumpkin carving later and an easy day.

Shame about the taps Sue.
Glad children puppy and kitten were well behaved brenda.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Thank you Sue
Yep..
I will join the wet gang. Made it out with Molly without getting wet.
Sue...sorry the workmen are causing you issues, not good them going ahead and installing stuff without asking
Lynn, pleased the piriton has worked and enjoy the pumpkin carving
Brenda, pleased everyone behaved for you
Just on my way back to mum and dad's.... hoping that I make the connecting bus as it took ages to get here
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Good afternoon all.

Raining cats and dogs this morning so a very small walk. Windy too and set at over 40 mph for the rest of today. The rain has stopped though an the sun is now out. Why couldn't it put in an appearance while we were out.

Tesco delivery due in the next hour then I will hopefully stop putting off writing the Christmas cards