Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Kelly, hope you got some sleep in the end. Nothing worse as I know from having lots of sleepless nights. Wondered why it was so dark when I woke up and yep the heavens have opened and it is still dark out and raining bucket loads. Hope you get your phone sorted out and don't get to wet going if it is raining up there. Everyone else have a good day.
Yes dark and horrible here first thing now bright but who knows......have a good day can you see the sea from where you live I love watching the ocean.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Morning Kelly and Brenda and all to follow. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Good Morning Moyra, have a great day is Steve back at work now?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Kelly, Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

Hope you get your phone sorted Kelly

Raining yet again so got a little damp whilst out with Teazle. Dried her off then tidied her feet. Meat in slow cooker for making meat pies. Off to the house this afternoon. DIdn't go yesterday as Ben wanted to work on his Masters which is due in at the end of November (psychology)

Hope all are well. Take care.
Sue sounds like your normal day regarding jobs. I have had to dry Gert this morning too.

Has your lad Ben had a complete change of career or has he just changed direction?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh well I never knew that you learn something new everyday as they say.

Keep meaning to ask griff has Alena ever been in touch after Harvey died, if she has how is she ? Do miss Harvey.
Totally with you there I miss the tales from Losos.

Sounds like your brother is pottering on. How are you and Gordon with the shock?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Can't see the sea but can see the billowing wind surfer kites when they are up. I could send you a pic if I had your email. I don't know how to put one on here. The sea is two minutes away.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 12:19 PM
Good afternoon all

Dodged the showers today so all good for our regular morning outing.

Doing a bit of washing and trying to gear up to get the Christmas presents wrapped ready for when OH takes them over to Barnsley. I've been going to do them for over a week. Always find something else to do. Not my favourite job

Now't on until Tuesday so enjoying some peace and quiet
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Just a quick one...will get back to everyone in a second
Lynn, I messaged Alena after Harvey died and said we would all be delighted to have her on here if she wanted and I did message her to check if she was o.k but she didn't get back to me so took it as she was o.k/ didn't want to be bothered.
I too miss Harvey and Gordonmac.....both cross my mind often
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Kazz, it's the charging port, getting fixed Tuesday hopefully....£30. I have the information backed up but it's handy as I know where everything is on the phone so don't need to spend hours searching for it.
Hi Moyra, hope you are feeling better now?
Lynn, pleased Michael is getting out...enjoy the visit.
Chris, you do realise you said the "Q" word, that will be it now...no quiet day for you!
Just opened my cards and presents... been spoilt yet again! My dad hasn't bothered to wish me a happy birthday...he did this the other year too, I have a lovely charm bracelet from Steve and had a card from him too which means the world to me as he doesn't write very well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Hi Kazz we are dealing with it ok, not such a shock to us. He wasn't in the best place today but a) it's Saturday a month to the day she died and he picked her ashes up yesterday.
Plus Gorden hasn't been able to do much with his laptop and that's annoying him to. He did eat a sausage roll and a 1/4 of a ham sandwich. Not sleeping well and I would say today a bit disinterested in life.
Guess that's how it's going to be from now on.

I am sure Alena is doing well but you can't help but wonder how things are panning out for her and the dogs.
Chris enjoy your quiet time. I start off with good intentions of Christmas wrapping and by the third present have had enough.
griff hope the phone is sorted satisfactorily.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Awww Lynn, so sorry Michael wasn't doing so goo today...one day at a time I guess
Errrrrmmmm, I think it was just one dog that Harvey and Alena had. I know Harvey worried about her being on her own
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >