Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tinkerbell82
New Member!
Female 

02-03-2011, 09:57 PM

Fearful teen pup!!!!!!!

i have 2 gsd x huskys , shadow who is 1 year and kye who is 8 months. i have had both from 7-8 weeks they have been socailised from a young age with dogs , kids and adults . both are obedient and well exercised .
Kye is a very nervous and fearful and has been from about 4 months old they has been nothing to my knowledge that has caused this . Just had him castrated as he was becoming more dominate towards other dogs and shadow , who has really been done.
during the vet examiation and fear kye did bite me , before is he has bark and growled at people coming in to my house and out on lead but once of lead he is fine.
Can anyone help or advise please?
Does anyone know of any husky support groups and behaviours in the nottingham area?
many thanks
xxxx
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2011, 12:08 AM
hello there ,i do believe you are in the right place, for some breed spacific question!dont worry,help is on the way...
beth15478
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Read "my dog is not good with other dogs and some people" I think they are having a similar problem with their German shepard.