New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:23 PM
totally untrue, read the response to this in the dog papers next week
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:27 PM
This bitch was never diagnosed until she had her section !! How cruel can you be !!
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I dont know?

From the programme the bitch was diagnosed very early on, well before she would be old enough to whelp a litter, so one would expect the diagnosis came before the mating?

I dont really know, just putting two and two together, it may be making ten not sure.
Ever heard of the saying assume makes an ass out of u an me. I think people better ask me in future for the truth, Madge was mated at 2 and ONLY diagnosed the day she had her 6 DEAD puppies and broke my heart when she was put to sleep 5 days later !!! You nasty people !!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by mcrobs View Post
Ever heard of the saying assume makes an ass out of u an me. I think people better ask me in future for the truth, Madge was mated at 2 and ONLY diagnosed the day she had her 6 DEAD puppies and broke my heart when she was put to sleep 5 days later !!! You nasty people !!
How odd of the programme to say that the bitch was diagnosed very early on then?? Perhaps you should take this up with the makers of PDE???
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Watch the programme again, PIE was diagnosed at 18 weeks not MADGE, you have the dogs mixed up !!
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Watch the programme again, PIE was diagnosed at 18 weeks not MADGE, you have the dogs mixed up !!
The boxer at the begining of the programme was a different dog at the end, you have them mixed up !! It was never mentioned when Madge was diagnosed !!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
The boxer at the begining of the programme was a different dog at the end, you have them mixed up !! It was never mentioned when Madge was diagnosed !!
Ok, calm down. How about you introduce yourself and then explain the discrepencies in the statement in the OP....
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Sorry, Hi I am Sharon, who appeared on the programme with the bitch that died, who "yes" was in whelp and died , but she was never diagnosed until the day of her section, I have never before felt the pain I felt that day and the day she was put to sleep. And to hear all this being said, is so sad and hurtful, I only want to help this beautiful breed
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Welcome to dogsey ...
I felt for you ..
As a boxer lover its all scary...
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Sorry, Hi I am Sharon, who appeared on the programme with the bitch that died, who "yes" was in whelp and died , but she was never diagnosed until the day of her section, I have never before felt the pain I felt that day and the day she was put to sleep. And to hear all this being said, is so sad and hurtful, I only want to help this beautiful breed
Hi Sharon. Thank you for coming on and explaining what happened. No one is being hurtful we are just discussing the goings on since the airing of PDE2. The statement in the OP does seem to be rather misleading if that's the case......
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »