Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 02:42 PM

Just want to share my morning ...

It went something like this ...

Fell asleep on sofa until 3.30 am. Missed South park anyway
Woke up to Loki licking face.
Went to bed, wide awake, chatted until about 5.30 am
Came down at around 8.30 am to watch news. Loki decided it would be fun to crawl surrupticiously onto the sofa - he's not allowed on the sofa. Growled (me, that is) and threw him off, he then thought it would be fun to nip (gently mind you) my hand and race around the room, while I stumbled around after him. He ended up under the table and every time I gave up, he ran up to me and nipped me again, chest to the floor, bum in the air.

What can you do? :smt102
This dog has a serious sense of humour

But it wasn't even 9 am!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 03:08 PM
my day up at 7 . topaz had poos again tyson had weed again.walked the dogs . steanm cleaned the hall way and living room carpet .. made some more animations went to the shops bought the dogs some nice chicken for lunch found a twenty pound note on the way home made lunch for the dogs , had a sandwich . tyson stole it ! .wallked the dogs , oh came in moaned about the carpet , went to town bought a carpet shampooer . starting cleaning the carpet for the 2nd time today .. and have to fit dinner in somehwhere too and walking the dogs
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by deefin
my day up at 7 . topaz had poos again tyson had weed again.walked the dogs . steanm cleaned the hall way and living room carpet .. made some more animations went to the shops bought the dogs some nice chicken for lunch found a twenty pound note on the way home made lunch for the dogs , had a sandwich . tyson stole it ! .wallked the dogs , oh came in moaned about the carpet , went to town bought a carpet shampooer . starting cleaning the carpet for the 2nd time today .. and have to fit dinner in somehwhere too and walking the dogs
OMG -
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 04:04 PM
blimey you are a busy lot......got up at 9 ..........done housework ..made lunch pasta and tuna dogs had some

sat in garden in the sun ...walk pups later
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Yikes wot a day you guys have had..

I got up at 5 am, walked Luna, left for work at 6 am, came home to Luna having pooed on the floor

Thin mushy kinda So pig's ears are out of the question aswell (even if they DID come from Auntie AM)

So after "collecting" Luna's poo, walking Luna, visiting Kamille for a few hours, it was home to wash the floor - which still smells btw

Now I'm sat here relaxing for a wee bit...
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Oh Jeanette - big hug to you and I hope the smell clears soon.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Isnt it just annoying though... She never had problems with either rawhides or pigs ears before..

Darn it!!!!

But thank you for that hug, very much needed

I wonder if I'm just imagining the smell???? hmmm
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2005, 06:35 PM
We got something in common...

I fell asleep on sofa,woke up at 2.30am with Vegas barking 12" from my head (not pleasant-he's got a somewhat sqeeky bark!),stumbled about until i realised Vegas better go outside for a wee,but he wouldnt go.Stood outside with him encourging him until finally he did a wee.

Went to bed,got up at 6.20am,took Vegas out for walkies,he ran around like a lunatic with 'Fizzy' the Collie.Fed him,made my sandwiches for lunch,left house at 7.45am for work.

Returned home later to find the sod has nicked one of my socks from clothes horse and is now looking a bit raggidly.

Oh-the joys of dog ownership,but i wouldnt change it for anything!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 07:00 PM
So funny Steve. I think you have my life.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
Isnt it just annoying though... She never had problems with either rawhides or pigs ears before..

Darn it!!!!

But thank you for that hug, very much needed

I wonder if I'm just imagining the smell???? hmmm
It does stay in your nostrils for a while. I think it's a compound called skatole
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >