Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 10:27 PM

Nightmares and dreams

Does anyone have re-occuring nightmares or dreams.

I ask because a friend I saw today Dave looked tired and I mentioned it and he said he has had the same nightmare for about 2 weeks now. Every night so much so he is scared to go to sleep.

Does anyone else have the same nightmare or dream and does it mean anything?

Karen
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 11:06 PM
I used to have 2 re-occuring nightmares, but I have not had them for a few years now.
Can't even explain them to people (too hard/complicated), so no idea what they mean/meant!
Hamstaff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-05-2005, 11:11 PM
I used to have a horrible dream that I would be jumping in the air, like on a trampolineor something and then would go so high that I would be almost airborne and start falling to the ground. It was horrid and very scary.I used to really feel the fall and would wake up with a real start, feeling as if I had fallen down the bed.

Sian
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 11:18 PM
I have one nightmare that has the same place in, just different events, and another with the same red-eyed, drooling, smelly, huge dog that jumps on my chest and breaths and drools on me! Who is going to call the psych!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

23-05-2005, 11:34 PM
I go through stages sometimes have really bad nightmares sometimes recurring -I have very vivid dreams sometimes so bad I feel like I haven't been asleep.

The worst recurring dream was when I was a teenager and it would be dark and I would suddenly be aware that I was being chased and I would be murdered in different ways and I knew it was going to happen but couldn't stop it I could never run fast enough

just remembered another,

there were two wolves and they were trying to teach me something and I was very low in the pecking order I was living in the ground with the worms - any-way the whole dream was about them trying to show me something and teach me it ended finally with me doing something wrong and they turned on me and killed me

oh theres so many more not all of them are so morbid
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2005, 07:44 AM
Thank god I haven't had this dream for ages, but I used to dream most nights that my teeth were stuck together and I couldn't get them apart. Eventually they would start crumbling away and I would have to put my hands in my mouth and try to prise them apart. It was awful and it used to scare the hell out of me, but they say dreams mean something completely different to what thyey are about.

Mitch
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2005, 08:25 AM
I have had some really weird dreams and some really enjoyable dreams and some very scary dreams ,but the only recurring thing I somtimes dream about is my teeth all falling out its strange its like I can really feel them actually falling out ,somtimes they just drop out one by one ,other times they crumble away to nothing
there was once in one of these dreams I thought I had beaten it by putting my front teeth back in after they had fallen out and the teeth stayed put ,untill I realised I had put them in back to front and the teeth were stuck fast ,so the dream won in the end
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2005, 08:30 AM
only when i am ill and i have 2

first one is

there is this field next door to me and i start at the top and i have to get through lions and panda, tigers and crocs! but they are all friendly and can talk, but the last croc to get out of the gate at the bottom, i have to fight, during the fight i wake up!

the second is from at the age of 5 i can remember this,

first let me tell u i was 5 when i had this dream for the first so thier is noth sexual in this lol
i am full clothed walking down some black steps in a pitch black hall, batman and robin are both naked, i cant see anything lol, and i am walking down the stairs and we fall down a hole and i wake up, thats the dream i always have when i am really ill, each time i have the dream i am the age i am when i have the dream! batman and robbin still have thier masks own and thats it!

welcome to my crazy world lol
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

24-05-2005, 08:36 AM
http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/teethdr...rch=teethintro

hope that worked that is an interpretation of what dreaming about teeth means

to find out more go to

www.dreammoods.com
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2005, 09:19 AM
I used to dream that I was falling all the time when I was young. I would wake up all over in different parts of the house, one time at the bottom of the steps. Sleepwalking. My brother did it too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >