View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Skooshbag
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-04-2009, 09:07 PM
I feel for the fella, me and my family have been victims of abuse, all because I'm a Scot living in England (thankfully not everyone is an narrow-minded as alot of them round here) The police are useless against the youths. 2 months ago it came to a head when I had my livingroom window smashed, called the police and an officer came out.......24 hours later. I told him of the problems and he told us to keep a diary of events, there would be a leavlet drop in the area soon. Nothing was done so I did something meself. Couple nights later I heard something hitting my window, so I jumped out the back gate, went round the back of the house and caught them on the road. Then I proceded to beat the sh** out of him while his mates just looked on, once I was finished with him I turned to him mates, asked if they wanted any of it and warned them that if I caught ANY of them on my street, I would give them the same treatment, set fire to their clothes while they were in them, then I would start on they homes with their families still inside. The tool proceeded to apologise while spitting out teeth and blood, the rest of them carried him away and that was the last incident. They even cross over to the other side of the street when They are walking towards me.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Hi guys,

Yes I'm pretty much with you on it. Judging by this chap's 'character witnesses' I think the press could have put 'set on him' when in actual fact, as some others have said he was defending his master.

The Arbourthorne is rough... I wouldn't live their without a BIG dog (and maybe a gun LOL) and the man in question had an incredibly rough start. I'm lead to believe (from the many people who know him) that from being a child he was homeless and had to fend for himself, he'll do anything for anyone but will also trust anyone and gets a temper on him if he gets let down.

Kids really are horrible in these areas and to be quite honest, I'd be proud of either of my dogs if they were defending me (though I wouldn't purposely set them on someone).

Harry21 - the boy was 12 years old according to the article... at 12 years old he should be playing football and doing his homework, not continuously taunting an old man with threats and physical violence.

Hopefully this lad, and his friends who witnessed it will think twice before disrespecting anyone regardless of who they are or where they come from - especially as he didn't get into trouble for it.

As others have said it should never have got this far but I suppose he was finally punished in some way for the disgusting behaviour being exhibited by more and more young 'people' nowadays.

(Listen at me... old lady that I am!)
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:54 AM
I have to say I agree with the people who say that it should never have got this far - I can never quite understand why there is so much lawlessness in certain areas so that people fear for their lives but perhaps I see things in too much black and white ...

I feel terribly sorry for this man. To suffer this kind of thing for years just is not right, and I'd defy anyone to say they would not have snapped in a similar situation. The stress he must have suffered was I'd imagine, almost unbearable.

As for the children/boy I dont have a lot of sympathy, although I feel sad that they don't have parents that look after and control them and probably are a product of their environment....

Wys
x
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 10:00 AM
if i was the parent of the boy involved.. i would have said serves you right. If i had every found out my son was involved in anything like this.. i`d have set the dog on him
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by janie View Post
if i was the parent of the boy involved.. i would have said serves you right. If i had every found out my son was involved in anything like this.. i`d have set the dog on him
Actually yeah... come to think of it, my mother would've always said to me 'well what did you do to deserve it?'
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2009, 03:22 PM
What on Earth was he thinking of? The dog could have suffered food poisoning!

Snorri
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3