Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2016, 06:17 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, May 03

Good morning everyone,

The sun is shining quite lovely out there so here's hoping it will be a better day. Wish it were warmer.

1cd Hope that will quieten Sammy down a bit but as June says it can take up to 6 months before it does. Good luck.

Lynn, hope you are feeling brighter and Dillon's leg is on the improve.

Mandy, sorry your injection has not had as much effect this time hope it settles in and gives you more relief.

Nippy Jen, Norma, et al hope you are all ok.

Sue hope your painting continues ok today.

June hope you get a nice dry day for walking the girls.

Take care everyone and have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Morning all, Moyra we have lovely sunshine here too but it is a tad chilly at the moment.
I'm hoping to get into town before they close the main street (10am) to get a new pair of slippers and canvas shoes for the summer. I can park right outside if I get there early enough.
Then I think we are having a trip over to Torquay.
Hope you all have a good day xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Morning all and all to follow. Here for those that are interested, I know June likes reading it is the latest on the website:
http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
Have a good day all. Sun is shining and the Italian Meal was great.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Morning all

Just been repairing the back door step and outside tap gulley. A couple of very small jobs that needed doing before they got worse.

May not look much but if the brick fell out while someone was stepping on it,there could be a nasty accident

Sue busy finishing off painting in the conservatory.
We are going to have to call the fitters back as they have put a left hand window panel section and a Right hand section panel in each others position so the window handles face the wrong way around. The boss is going to have a look this morning
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Sue probably organised that Barry as she was missing the Eye Candy
Was wondering what it was like where you are Nippy. Quite grey and cloudy here, did brighten up for a while, now we are back to overcast. No rain forecast, not sure if there's a worthwhile bone run in the offing, am going to ring and find out, if not then the girls can have a dry walk for a change, and I can get the rake on them as they will be in a mess after yesterday's mud. Why are they closing the road Nippy, is it so you can shop unhindered Have a nice day in Torquay with Brian and Tango
Nothing much to report from here.
Have a nice break in Wales, LG. Dogs will love all the new places to discover, like you say it will all tick over whilst you're gone, hows the new man settling in, everything going well there, must be I suppose if you can now leave them to it whilst you live it up in Wales
When do you get the results of your biopsy Moyra.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Brenda
We used to go to dog training but more for show work than obedience, try training an Afghan Hound.
What I don't like to see is this dogs dancing to music as shown at Crufts, the jumping and going through hoops is more natural to a dog.
The worst person in my opinion was B. Woodhouse with her "walkies". All she wanted to do was push her products through B.H. inc. business. She ,from what I am led to believe, never owned a dog after the second world war. Eventually she tried pushing her way in on the horse fraturnity but got nowhere.

I could say a lot more but won't as it is all now in the past
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Have a good run out to Torquay Jenny, hope the sun continues to shine for you. LG have a great break in Wales, I am sure the dogs will enjoy it. Griff, hope you are ok today.

June hope they have sufficient bones to make it worth a bone run for you and the girls. I am waiting on an appointment for my biopsy I still have to face that first. Not looking forward to it needless to say!

Brenda love the pictures of Tyto. The pups are doing well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you get the appointment for the biopsy soon
Nippy, enjoy the shopping and the day out in torquay
TW, hope the bones are plentiful
Tumbleweed, hope the fitters get your handles sorted
Brenda, pleased to hear the meal was a success
got to go to the chemists to fetch my drugs and order another load, then will have a natter with my aunty hopefully
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2016, 09:37 AM
There are bones for me, so off over there in a while. Been onto youngest son as he left his charger here the other day, told him about the Hudl, he's going to try and call over on Thursday, did mention the Kindle Fire to him and he says I can have that for my birthday if the Hudl is deceased. I really don't want him spending unnecessary money on me at present with all this stuff going on with the new business, but he says its £50 not £500!!!
Got to top up with LPG in the car before I go anywhere, wasn't expecting bones today so nothing done as far as that is concerned. Will give girls a bone each and then go straight for the bones after getting LPG
Sorry Moyra, for some reason I thought you'd had the biopsy, but of course you haven't as yet. It may not be that bad, hoping you're OK
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2016, 10:23 AM
That's ok June, Glad they have got enough bones to make the run worthwhile.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >