Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2013, 10:46 AM

Never a dull moment

Pereg is raw fed but occasionally is given kibble or tinned so that she will eat it in the case of an emergency and she has to go to the Pension. The kibble is kept in an air-tight sealed large bucket in the backroom, just the other side of the kitchen doorway.

So there I was, preparing her food, when all of a sudden I heard strange noises - looked round as she normally does her road-kill imitation behind me while I sort her food out - and she was not there. So I panicked - well when I hear strange noises and cannot see her, I panic.

Called her and she appeared, briefly, from the back room then went back in and the noises started again.

Somehow, and I have no idea how because I had closed the bucket and checked it was sealed and it is difficult enough for me to open in the first place, Da Booga had gotten the lid off and was well stuck in! .

Put the lid back on, made doubly sure it was sealed properly, and she was only sitting in the kitchen in her "please mommy" pose, waiting for her "proper" meal!

Never a dull moment with her!
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Hahaha! You obviously weren't preparing her dinner quick enough, felt like she needed a starter
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Sounds as though she's feeling better and making up for all those meals she missed!

I love Pereg's alternative name and if its OK with you from now on Georgie-Porgy Pei will also be known as "Da Booga". She's driving me mad since she discovered the delights of Sashi's cat food (out of a tin) because I have to watch her like a hawk otherwise she'll push my silly cat out of the way and scoff the lot!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 11:40 AM
The cheeky devil Whats the Pension Malka,is that like kennels?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by chlosmum View Post
Sounds as though she's feeling better and making up for all those meals she missed!
That is the problem - she has not missed any meals because when she is badly post-ictal after a Grand Mal all she wants is food, food and more food, and the meaning of "NO" is totally forgotten by her.

I love Pereg's alternative name and if its OK with you from now on Georgie-Porgy Pei will also be known as "Da Booga". She's driving me mad since she discovered the delights of Sashi's cat food (out of a tin) because I have to watch her like a hawk otherwise she'll push my silly cat out of the way and scoff the lot!
But Georgie-Porgy Pei is far too cute and gorgeous to be called Da Booga!

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
The cheeky devil Whats the Pension Malka,is that like kennels?
Yes, it is the name for the kennels/day care place Wild Forest

I cannot get a link to it an English translation on Firefox but if you type the link into Google http://www.yaar-haperra.com/ you should be able to get an automatic translation.

If not, go to Chrome and type it in and it automatically translates.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 09:06 PM
LOL, Pereg was obviously a poor starving puppy! I mean, making her wait while you prepared dinner!

Dougal has a tendency to pretend he has eaten his proper biscuits by eating a few then going over to Brian for his 'other' biscuits...problem is we can see his bowl from the seat which Dougal forgets. He looks sooooo forlorn when he is sent back to his food bowl to eat his dinner before getting his pudding
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Well you obviously starve her, poor Pereg
Crafty creatures aren't they, Rosie will eat all our custard creams if we dare to leave the lid off the biscuit tin by mistake. Lol
Glad Pereg is feeling well enough to help herself xx