Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks god he is found, hope you get everything sorted xx
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2010, 11:05 AM
I totally missed this! But I'm so glad he's turned up - at least you know where he is! I can only imagine how you must have felt yesterday/last night.

I hope the issues can be sorted quickly and you can speak to him soon.

S xoxox
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 11:36 AM
So glad he is safe, hope you can sort out everything else
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 11:48 AM
So glad you've found out at least he's safe, butGod only knows what other problems you now have, I'm so sorry Lynn, good luck with it all whatever's going on over there.xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Glad he's been found now hun.....whatever else at least he is safe xxx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Wouldnt it be better to remove this thread then if you shouldnt be discussing it?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 12:29 PM
So glad to hear he is safe Lynn xx
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 12:36 PM
A relief for you Lynn x
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Didn't know what to say last night when read this, sorry, am so glad he is safe and hope everything sorts out for you all x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Wouldnt it be better to remove this thread then if you shouldnt be discussing it?
Dawn I didn't want to remove it everyone has been so supportive its just that till we knew what was going on and where he was I couldn't discuss it I now know where he is have had contact by e-mail with him and he has e-mailed his boss and we now know he is out of the UAE.

So to all those that have been to hell and back with us in the last 30+ hours thank you.

He has got himself into a bit of a financial pickle. He left the hotel not checked out his boss knew this yesterday and didn't want to alarm us and didn't want the authorities involved also I didn't know if Michael would be able to pick anything up through the internet and we certainly didn't want to scare him off.

His boss was able to track him through a deal yesterday which he did and the car on the toll roads. He went into Abi Dhabi did the deal and flew out from there. He made enough commission to get out of the UAE he is now in France. He has apologised too us all and isn't really sure why he went to France. I hope and think he knows how good the firm have been in dealing with it all and keeping things under wraps as they were more concerned for his safety. We still do not know when he will be home but as you can imagine we are relieved he is safe I cannot tell you how sick I felt wondering if he was laying dead or injured somewhere.

He has been in touch with his boss and apoligised and is due a huge amount of money this month through commission but has realised the firm will need to pay his bill to the hotel with it. We are not sure if he has any other debt as of yet we are hoping not. He has told them where the hire car was left so they could pick it up which will have to be paid from his commission he made. Not the hire that is paid till the end of the month. The cost of retrieving it will have to be paid.

His boss did say that the problems can be sorted easily so hopefully not to much to worry about.

We are all obviously so happy he is safe and will deal with the rest as things emerge.

When he does arrive home he will get a big hug first and then a clip round the ear. There is a queue but his dad and I are first in the queue. He says he will e-mail again tomorrow.

So once again thanks for all the wonderful support.
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »