View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Omg Lynn, I can imagine you are frantic, I hope its something really simple and he touches base asap. Thinking of you all xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Just read this Lynn, hope all turns out well xxxxxx
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Omg Lynn, I can imagine you are frantic, I hope its something really simple and he touches base asap. Thinking of you all xxx
Thanks both.

Think I will be up all night tonight hope there are some good films on. It will be dozing on the sofa I think.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 06:19 PM
I bet you will Lynn, I can't imagine you'd get any sleep unless you hear from him soon, what a nightmare for you. Hasn't he got a mobile and if he has, what's happening with that then is it switched off? Have you rung that hotel to double check that he's actually checked out, coz he could well have turned up again if not?? How do you normally keep in touch, just via e-mail then? I wish I could think of something smart to help you out.......
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I bet you will Lynn, I can't imagine you'd get any sleep unless you hear from him soon, what a nightmare for you. Hasn't he got a mobile and if he has, what's happening with that then is it switched off? Have you rung that hotel to double check that he's actually checked out, coz he could well have turned up again if not?? How do you normally keep in touch, just via e-mail then? I wish I could think of something smart to help you out.......
My texts aren't bouncing back when it rings it says number not recognized try again.

I did have the hotel number stupidly I put it on a bit of paper and Gorden had a tidy and I think it must of got thrown out.

We usually keep in touch through e-mail as it is expensive to ring and text.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Sorry to hear this, you must be out of your mind with worry. I'm sure there is a simple explanation. Thinking of you and hoping you hear some news soon. Gill
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Oh Lynn, what a worry. No sleep for any of you until he surfaces, which I'm sure he will......

Humongous hugs coming your and Gorden's way, honey x0x0x0x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
Sorry to hear this, you must be out of your mind with worry. I'm sure there is a simple explanation. Thinking of you and hoping you hear some news soon. Gill
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Lynn, what a worry. No sleep for any of you until he surfaces, which I'm sure he will......

Humongous hugs coming your and Gorden's way, honey x0x0x0x0x
Thanks both.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh Lynn, what a worry for you. I just haven't got a clue what to suggest.
I will be thinking of you, with firmly crossed fingers. Hope we hear some good news in the morning.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Oh Lynn what an awful worry for you and Gorden. I really hope he surfaces soon and puts your mind at rest, you must be beside yourself.
I'm praying hard that you recieve some good news in the next few hours so you can go to bed and relax.
(((hugs))) to you both
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oh Lynn, what a worry for you. I just haven't got a clue what to suggest.
I will be thinking of you, with firmly crossed fingers. Hope we hear some good news in the morning.
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Oh Lynn what an awful worry for you and Gorden. I really hope he surfaces soon and puts your mind at rest, you must be beside yourself.
I'm praying hard that you recieve some good news in the next few hours so you can go to bed and relax.
(((hugs))) to you both
Thank you both not expecting any news now it is the early hours in Dubai now. Going to be a sleepless night here.
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »