View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Do you think she would take Millie and her new pup to the caravan too? Last time Julie mailed me was the 25th, her computer has been set as away ever since.

Hopefully a simple explanation and all's well
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 08:51 AM
i do hope, millesmum, millie and skye are well!
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-05-2005, 07:11 PM
what can i say ...... im touched by everyones kind words .. glad to know i missed though !!!! well yes we went away in the caravan ... not to far only 15 min drive away... i spoke to the vet , and he said as long as we used our awarning to let millie pee and poop in (and no walking for her either) millie and sky should be fine ...they was , we didnt decide to go untill the last minute so i couldnt say anything to anyone ... we stayed local so if sky or millie showed signs of stress, mark could bring us home .... but it was all fine .. in fact it went very well , millie was quite keen to go for a walk , but we manged to persrade her to stay in the van with lots of cuddles , it was easy to keep the van cool when needed too, also sky slept on hot water bottles at night so everything was ok , thanks everyone for caring ..... i always thought this forum was the nicest ... now i know its the only one that truly cares..

thank you all again , julie
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Awww glad you had a nice time
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3