Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 11:18 AM

Amazing Dog Stories

After seeing the thread with the Polar Bear playing with that dog it got me wondering, how many other stories are like that out there?

There are lots of 'dog tales' out there - what are your favourite amazing tales you can share with us?

There are bound to be loads!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Heavens, never posted a thread and got NO replies

Billy no-mates here:smt022 lol - I thought there would be lots of stories out there about dogs getting up to stuff/videos etc - guess I was wrong!
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Will I be shunned if I reply to Billy no mates thread

I will chance it when I was younger My neighbours cat had Kittens, her GSD kept Stealing the Kittens and started to nurse them, the Mother kept bringing them back to her bed, but in the end the Mother and all the Kittens moved in with the GSD and they happily fed off them both .

What was so surprising was up until that point the Dog took every opportunity to try and attack the Cat she absolutely hated her

Sadly I have no pictures but it is a Happy memory
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:53 PM
I got my irish staff from the leighs dog an cat home.Bruno is about 18 months old with no history as he was found roaming in St.Helens.My partner Sue has epileptic fits.Years ago i owned an A.P.B.T.called Sonja and she could detect an hour before Sue had a fit.On Monday Bruno would not leave Sue alone.This is unusual as Bruno is always with me.He would jump onto Sue's knee,when she put him down,he would jump up again.He just would not leave Sue alone.This carried on for awhile.Anyway we were all sat watching corrie when Sue's son big mick called over to me to look at his mum.Sure as hell Sue was going into a fit.This is the gods honest truth.So once again i am blessed with another dog that can pick up on this.We have only had Bruno 4 or 5 months.Even Sue cant say when she is having a fit.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by jannie View Post
I got my irish staff from the leighs dog an cat home.Bruno is about 18 months old with no history as he was found roaming in St.Helens.My partner Sue has epileptic fits.Years ago i owned an A.P.B.T.called Sonja and she could detect an hour before Sue had a fit.On Monday Bruno would not leave Sue alone.This is unusual as Bruno is always with me.He would jump onto Sue's knee,when she put him down,he would jump up again.He just would not leave Sue alone.This carried on for awhile.Anyway we were all sat watching corrie when Sue's son big mick called over to me to look at his mum.Sure as hell Sue was going into a fit.This is the gods honest truth.So once again i am blessed with another dog that can pick up on this.We have only had Bruno 4 or 5 months.Even Sue cant say when she is having a fit.
amazing - would love to see a photo of bruno i have a rescue staff called bruno too !!!!
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:47 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...IMAG0133-1.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...e/IMAG0071.jpg
hope you like the pics not very good,just practicing.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by jannie View Post
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...IMAG0133-1.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...e/IMAG0071.jpg
hope you like the pics not very good,just practicing.
lovely have pm'd you bruno pics as dont want to go offtopic on this thread !!!

he is lovely !! as is ur boxerx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:52 PM
amazing that is
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Love your bruno he is mint.Lovely markings.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 08:27 PM
My dog juke also could tell me when i was going to have a seizure , he would sit by me then all of a sudden start pulling on my socks ,once he even stayed beside me the whole time till my oh came in , he then left me in the kitchen and went a gently grabbed on my oh arm and brought him to where i was , i think its an instinct in them , my lady sits and howls while im in a seizure , skye and beau repeatedly lick my face xxdk
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >