Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Evening all!

I have wine, wine wine wine! I have also just managed to slice my finger on Sellotape while trying to open a box. I'm a disaster area at the moment.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Evening all!

I have wine, wine wine wine! I have also just managed to slice my finger on Sellotape while trying to open a box. I'm a disaster area at the moment.
What's up with you lately and the self mutilation ...can you be careful
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
What's up with you lately and the self mutilation ...can you be careful
I think I have a death wish or I'm just super clumsy!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:32 PM
I think I have a death wish or I'm just super clumsy!
You're not,you're gorgeous Now fill up your wine glass and let's get nozzled
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
You're not,you're gorgeous Now fill up your wine glass and let's get nozzled
Haha thank you Eileen! I've really got a taste for wine at the moment, I'm normally an ale drinker. I don't know what's got in to me.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:39 PM
*wanders in freshly showered and all glammed up and delicately manouvres a pea and potato samotsa off the plate along with a large glass of red. Looks across at June covered in mud and shavings but hands her the plate anyway *

Hi Jen, glad you've still got power down there, but it sounds atrocious just like it is here. I'm not surprised with that wind speed, cos I was just saying to Dave, I've never heard wind this strong and it scares me when the whole house roars and trembles I'm all prepared for a power cut cos my lights are still flickering now and again so I've got all the battery candles on the kitchen hatch, along with my phone, torch and more candles ready to light if necessary.#

I've just watched a guy on Sky news who's a weather bod, and he says, this storm is all to do with that high speed jet stream above it like I told you first thing this morning. He said we've NEVER had such a strong jet stream wind carting this storm all the way from North America, so it's all an unknown entity really, as it's already broken all records, even the 1820 one with the low pressure, so gawd knows what's gonna happen tomorrow when they tell us it's gonna be worse for Christmas Eve on this south coast

Eileen, don't think you've escaped it either, cos tomorrow night you're in for a horrendous amount of rain and high winds, probably on a par with what we've had today as the next lot arrives at yours first. If I were you, I'd delve into that big box you've just carted indoors well early tomorrow night

*gives the fire a quick poke before settling down in the comfy corner chair, waiting for more delicacies to arrive by the plateful*
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Haha thank you Eileen! I've really got a taste for wine at the moment, I'm normally an ale drinker. I don't know what's got in to me.
Hope its cause you're trying to impress some cute guy that works in the offy About time we had a Dogsey wedding I reckon
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Heres the Teachers and coke, then there is freshly cooked ham, sausage rolls, pate and cheese
Merry Christmasssss!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:43 PM
June bless them They obviously like your very sparkly house better .... can you blame them
Jen ..... another vat of wine dear Did you cut your finger before you started the wine ... only kidding I hope its OK although cuts on fingers can be very sore.
Lacey No gales with you then or you were just concentrating on carrying that box of booze

I've just tried phoning my son but think he may be en route home as his phone isn't picking up reception.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:44 PM
HELENA,it's been like that all week here but you're right it gives to get loads worse....what the heck,we have enough food and drink to last a month Will all be a stone heavier by the end of it
Page 8 of 24 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »