Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 10:34 AM

Th decorator starts tomorrow.......

I am so excited. After 5 months of building work we are finally round to the decorator coming. I have been to the trade paint shop and bought him all his bits and pieces. Almond white for my sons room and gentle gold for my daughters. I can't believe we will finally getting some rooms back. Next step tomorrow is to go carpet shopping to get them measured and a fitting booked in!

Phil will breathe a sigh of relief as they are coming to stay in May!

I am sitting here with such a big grin on my face!

We have also narrowed the kitchens down to two companies and so will be making a decision on that this weekend too. The one company had a fitting date of 14th April!! I could have a new kitchen in a month!

I really do feel as things are finally all falling into place.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Yay!!!! That's great news, Rach! Bet it's starting to feel like it has really been worth all the stress!
K xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 10:53 AM
It certainly does, Also knowing that someone is coming in to do the decorating has taken so much stress away.....There was so much to contemplate I could see us still decorating next Christmas!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 11:27 AM
OOhh as you know from my other thread this is gonna make me really jealous!!!
No only joking really pleased for you! You must post pics when finished bet itll be fantastic! X
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Good news, I can imagine your excitement
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Greta News Rach am soooo pleased for you x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Fab news Rach,
wish I could say the same, I have not had a shower in a week It's getting to the point where I issue clothes pegs to visitors as they enter the door
Seems like it wont be finished until about Wed, another week without my shower....I cant cope....I feel grubby. I can go to my mates, but it's not the same, but I think that I will just have to....enviormental health will be knocking soon if I dont.
Elaine xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Sorry to hear that Elaine. You can't be too bad though cos I can't smell it from here!

I have come home to find spots and pendant lights. Instead of fumbling around in the dark I can now see what I am doing!(that sounds bad). I mean I can now see in my kitchen, well my makeshift kitchen in the hall......

I have new skirtingboard in the 2 new bedrooms and we are all nearly ready to be painted!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 04:04 PM
I now have one room finished with the carpet company coming to measure up tomorrow. He is just popping back tomorrow to finish the gloss.Words can't express how good I am feeling!