Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2022, 07:23 AM

So tis Sunday 2nd October 2022

Morning all. Lynn you do know now that having got yourselves a house on wheels all the family and friends will be giving you stuff with a caravan on. Chris enjoy the peace while it lasts. Hope everyone had a good evening. Have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2022, 08:14 AM
Good morning Brenda

Oh lovely Lynn happy caravanning to you and Gorden - the open road is your oyster

Sorry to read you are not so well after your last jab Kelly hope you feel better soon.

Wet here. Madam had breakfast and then went back to bed until I turfed her out to tidy her up so not pleased

Hope all are well Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Afternoon brenda. Sue and anyone else who may follow.
Lovely sunny and quite warm day here.
We have been out I needed a new broom, long handled dustpan and brush, we also needed a bit of shopping and we picked up a few odd and s*ds too.
We also picked up some new flooring for the hall and we will see if we like it and if we do the living room will be done too.
It's laminate in a nice grey.
We were going to do the bedrooms but moving beds and wardrobes was just to daunting so we will buy nice rugs for those two rooms, the hall is empty of furniture and the living room we can easily move furniture from one end to the other.

Hadn't thought of that brenda, mugs, and ornaments with caravans on.
Sue poor Teazle hope you have a nice day.

Thank you for the congrats on the new caravan. We are getting quite excited.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Lynn and a calendar so that you can put where you are going.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Afternoon all

Lynn So chuffed for you will the caravan be "named" and the only tip I recall from my uncle a caravan and then motorhome lover for many years was you know the stuff you put under rugs to make them none slip they cut these up and put those between plates/cups etc to stop them rattling/sliding around. What a shopping day you are really enjoying your retirement aren't you?

Brenda Hope you have had a good day how is the Podengo pup coming on?

Chris Sure all will resolve itself as normal with your lad. Hope you have had a good day

Griff Sorry you felt so rough. Hope you weekend as improved

Sue Teazle will have forgiven you by teatime.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Well brenda trying to think of a name. Our friends have named theirs Margot.
I was thinking of Gilliana or a twist on Gill any ideas welcome as my Sister Gill bought two caravans and she went out in neither.
She worked really hard doing the furnishings etc.,
1st one Peter refused to tow it, 2nd one she bought a nicer one out of her money from mum and dad and he started on about he needed a newer car to tow it she refused. She was ill by then.
So I was thinking of calling it after her and she can come along with us when we go away.
They did have a boat when we had ours and she loved it.
We have a calendar brenda may need a diary.
Freya is going to nursery one day a week not sure when starts but not far off starting.
So we will be doing one day a week, two days every 2 weeks and every 8 weeks one week day and one Sunday. Not cheap for them so we will be helping out with little bits of shopping etc., to help.
They went along yesterday and Freya loved it and made herself at home so sounds like she will love it.
She is fascinated by other children when out, when at home she wants to learn and play so it will be good for her.
So our time is freeing up a little to spend a bit more time away. (Hopefully).
Yes Kazz retirement beginning to work out for us.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2022, 09:35 PM
How about Gillto a take on her name and two caravans or Gillybean