Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2005, 10:12 PM

Pet Insurance (M&S)

Hi,

I have been reading up on Pet Insurance and have found lots of useful information regarding the different companies on the forum.

A lot of people have said they were with Marks & Spencer but only one person had needed to claim. I've had a look at their site and the price seems competitive and the insurance looks to me to be comprehensive. I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience with the M&S claim process, and what was your verdict?

Many thanks,

Aileen x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-03-2005, 10:14 PM
not had any experience of them They look really good and I am considering them for insurance too.
reggie baby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Hi we have M&S Ins for our Bulldog Reggie and needed to make a claim in January and they were very good, no questions asked we just filled in the claim form (and the vet filled in his bit) and within 10 days had our cheque and a new claim form, I was very impressed.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2005, 11:13 PM
hi

havent used M& S but I am with Morethan and they are excellent - I have made 3 claims so far with Bruno and we have only had him 2 years - They were fast friendly and effficient everyt time - and when you phone up they always ask after him - its nice personal service - they have paid out on every claim no questions asked

dani
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-03-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm with M&S fortunately never had to claim but I know others who have and are very happy with them
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2005, 01:07 AM
I have never used M&S so cant comment, I have however just (last week) put 2 of the dogs with Pinnacle Pet Healthcare they seemed the best out of the ones i looked at.
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 10:36 AM
I have claimed lots of times with M&S and they have dealt with my claims very quick.
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2005, 12:46 PM
As part of the "rescue package" last August, M & S sold their financial services divison to HSBC as a way to keep the share holders happy:

M & S Money Sale Press Release

I have heard from other forums that M & S have been very slow to process applications recently.......