View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2007, 10:26 AM
that is ridiculous isn't it??? why does it take so long? in the meantime these horrible people are getting away with it aren't they? wish there was more us 'normal' people could do for these poor little doggies
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Sorry but that's bloody ridiculous. It doesn't take weeks to make a phone call and start an investigation into this person or people involved.

Put the phone number on here and I'm sure someone will get the address by the end of the day.

That will save the RSPCA about a months worth of work and then maybe will can collectively save these puppies from having a horrible life and stop these people from profiteering.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2007, 11:00 AM
i totally agree with you colin!!! i'm sure we can all help in some way
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2007, 01:01 PM
sometimes if you type a number into Google it will come up with who it belongs to and where, I have done it myself with someone who disappeared owing me money, it took me to the website with an address on! the other way is to put it into a directory enquiries website as sometimes it will come up with the info 192.com is especially good
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Colin Bradish View Post
Sorry but that's bloody ridiculous. It doesn't take weeks to make a phone call and start an investigation into this person or people involved.

Put the phone number on here and I'm sure someone will get the address by the end of the day.

That will save the RSPCA about a months worth of work and then maybe will can collectively save these puppies from having a horrible life and stop these people from profiteering.
they made the call yesterday and have got things underway is what they told me earlier so lets hope they get them they said it appears to be a small organisation and they are already familiar with them , they have stopped them once before and seized all the animals but they just keepstarting up somewhere else .
Is what i was told by the local animal welfare but he would not give any further details to me .
Ihope they lock these evil ppl up and throw away the bloody key
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
they made the call yesterday and have got things underway is what they told me earlier so lets hope they get them they said it appears to be a small organisation and they are already familiar with them , they have stopped them once before and seized all the animals but they just keepstarting up somewhere else .
Is what i was told by the local animal welfare but he would not give any further details to me .
Ihope they lock these evil ppl up and throw away the bloody key
Here Here!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 04:15 PM
scuM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2007, 07:24 PM
that's horrible!

You get 'em people!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Grrrrr! F***ing MONSTERS!!!!

I really hope they get what's coming to them, but I also hope none of you are going to put your necks on the line. Who knows what these scum would be prepared to do if they felt threatened, just stay safe Dogsers!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Good advice Duboing
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >