Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2006, 07:48 AM

Question On Windows

I recently got me windows replaced & now they open inwards which means I cant get my blinds back up, i feel even with curatins up especialy the kitchen/bathroom you can see right into then rooms when looking in from outside.

So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what to put up as blinds are out , if you have windows that open inwards what do you use?
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 07:59 AM
my neighbour has like tilt and turn windows that open inwards she has nets on wires i think they attatched to the top and bottom of the open bit...if that makes any sence LOL
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
my neighbour has like tilt and turn windows that open inwards she has nets on wires i think they attatched to the top and bottom of the open bit...if that makes any sence LOL

Yeah these can open either inwards has a wee saftey catch at the bottom of the window or at the top but they dont turn all the way. I thought of net curtains but told it wouldnt work but think wwil have ago ...cos I need something.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 08:19 AM
i think she has wire's top and bottom cos the nets are sort of gatherd nicely and don;t fall when her windows are open
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 08:44 AM
My French doors open inwards, so I've had to attach my net curtains to the door itself, rather than on the rods, my mums neighbour has tilt and turn windows and like Inca has said they have to have a wire top and bottom to hold them in place.