Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
That should read two in a million........you and her

So glad she's feeling happy and can move around better now.
Thanks H If she can get over the shock and body trauma shock and stop shaking, she'll be zooming around by the end of next week I hope!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Shouldn't take the p*** but here's another one, Last month just Pat and I went up to see her, so now she's in the car in the front seat, we were just travelling to the next village to pick up my sister, when I saw some very beautiful Highland Cattle.............Oh! I said look at them aren't beautiful...............Yes replies Mom, I've got some of them growing in my garden, they have lovely blooms in the summer

Pat couldn't look in the mirror at me as I had to stuff my sleeve into my mouth :lol

Ps(edit) shouldn't laugh but my sister has told me loads......and we have been nearly wetting ourselves....But I love her loads
That's what I love about the oldies, they do make us laugh don't they!

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Just read your update Sounds good x and she is such a love bless her, sending more hugs x
Thanks Tracy, and yes I really did feel so sorry for her today, but she's a real fighter, she'll make it, of that I have no doubts, she soooo wants to get back to her little room on the seafront! Bless her, shes such a little sweetheart (not when she's bossing me around though, that's a different story!!!) xxxx

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Brilliant news that she's doing so well Aitch. Long may it continue bless her.xxxxx
Thanks Jackie, yes it's brilliant news isn't it. Now I've just got to watch out for pneumonia, mrsa, and the likes, that's WHY I want her mobile enough to go back to the home a.s.a.p. and not on to that other awful hospital where she just lies in bed day in day out, that won't be good!xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:56 PM
She definitely needs to be back in her lovely care home as soon as possible. She seems to do so well in therexx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Hope your Mum will be back in the home ASAP. You are coping so well btw. **Dougal sends his Dougalling hugs too**
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm glad things are improving and I hope Mum is back in that lovely rest home real soon.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5