View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Hi Bradley Lovely pictures looks like you and the others had great fun in the snow. I really enjoyed your story of your playtime and I have read it to the boys and the two little dacchies . Ludmilla my golden Oldie didn't hear your story as she is fast alseep in the lounge. You really are getting to be a big boy, do you not think that little cutie westie girl will now be a bit small for you? Perhaps you should look out for a girlfriend a little bigger!! My lot send licks and I send you love and lots of cuddles which you can share with the others. Oh and btw me and my lot hope you and the others and your mum all love the new house especially the central heating and that you enjoy being out digging in the paddock with the lovely trees. Bye for now speak soon lovezois xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Lovely photos Bradley, you and your pals look like you are having a great time By your mum sounds very busy, looks like she is getting ready for the big move
Hi Janet, we had a lot of fun, it was very tiring for a young chap. Mummy keeps saying she'll just have another 5 minutes on the computer, then another, he he. She has got lots to do aswell as look after us lot, but she likes it that way. Love Bradley x
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Hi Bradley
you look like you've been having a whale of a time playing in the snow. not long now and you'll be at your new house with a nice level garden ready for you to redesign. have fun with the girlies and give Mummy my love and best wishes for the impending pack up and move.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Bradley Lovely pictures looks like you and the others had great fun in the snow. I really enjoyed your story of your playtime and I have read it to the boys and the two little dacchies . Ludmilla my golden Oldie didn't hear your story as she is fast alseep in the lounge. You really are getting to be a big boy, do you not think that little cutie westie girl will now be a bit small for you? Perhaps you should look out for a girlfriend a little bigger!! My lot send licks and I send you love and lots of cuddles which you can share with the others. Oh and btw me and my lot hope you and the others and your mum all love the new house especially the central heating and that you enjoy being out digging in the paddock with the lovely trees. Bye for now speak soon lovezois xxx

Thank you so much, I send big snuggly hugs back to you and your lot. I did think that westie wouldn't be able to put up a fight if she saw how big I was now Maybe you're right, perhaps I should look at something more in keeping with a big puppy, mummy has a few nice girls here to choose from, and I wouldn't have to go far to court them, he he. We can't wait for central heating, mummy keeps us warm here but she said that it will be even better at the new place I'm looking forward to living with the others once we move, it will be playtime all the time with so many to choose from Love Bradley x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
Hi Bradley
you look like you've been having a whale of a time playing in the snow. not long now and you'll be at your new house with a nice level garden ready for you to redesign. have fun with the girlies and give Mummy my love and best wishes for the impending pack up and move.

Thanks Aunty Kitty, it was really good fun out there. We can't wait to move and mummy tells me you're moving too so we hope you will all be very happy too. Can't wait to get in that new garden, Leonie is a dab hand at holes so she will show me how to get them really deep, (but don't tell mummy) Love Bradley x
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Hi Janet, we had a lot of fun, it was very tiring for a young chap. Mummy keeps saying she'll just have another 5 minutes on the computer, then another, he he. She has got lots to do aswell as look after us lot, but she likes it that way. Love Bradley x
poor little fella, you need a lovley rest now ,oh and tell your mummy i know all about those extra 5 mins on the somouter situations..done it myself quite a few times
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Great story - I especially liked the bit about "we are moving to a lovely new paddock that hasn't got any holes in it........yet". That struck a 'chord' with me 'cos we 'had' a paddock like that once!! I do hope all goes well with your move and you'll be happy in the new place, it's amazing what a change of scenery can do for ones moral Nice piccies too, we had our first snow today 10 inches!! and the snow plough was late getting to us so we HAD to stay home (Good job i can work from home)
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks Losos, wow 10 inches of snow!! Ours disappeared during the afternoon but it is very, very cold now and there has just been a severe weather warning on the tv, so we're staying in all snuggled up just incase. Hope you stay safe and don't need to venture out in it.
Alison2006
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Lovely photos.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks Alison
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2