Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:06 AM

Morning all

Morning all,

Off out this morning with Jackie, but only to Orpington, as my back (or hip) is a bit sore today. I didn’t sleep very well, and lots of bits are aching.

I’m looking forward to walking the dogs, as it may loosen up the creaky-ness

Home made Peri Peri chicken for dinner tonight, and Baz is cooking it

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
You know it’s going to be a bad day when you put your bra on backwards, and it fits better…….
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Sorry your back/hip is bad this morning Vicki, hope your walk eases things and you manage to have a pain free morning out

Jack woke me in the night scratching his ear then it took me ages to back to sleep so I thought I'd be tired this morning, but I'm not, as for Jack, he's been up the garden, done what he had to and gone back to bed, probably enjoying having my bed all to himself

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Sorry your back/hip is bad this morning Vicki, hope your walk eases things and you manage to have a pain free morning out

Jack woke me in the night scratching his ear then it took me ages to back to sleep so I thought I'd be tired this morning, but I'm not, as for Jack, he's been up the garden, done what he had to and gone back to bed, probably enjoying having my bed all to himself

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - bet you snooze later......
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Sorry to hear the "bones" are playing up again me thinks a few of us need a nice comfy armchair and fortywinks this afternoon

Have a good day

Jeanette
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all. Hope the back and hip pain eases soon Vicki.
Enjoy your day out in Orpington and your peri peri chicken tonight, I think it is going to be very cold out there today. Still at least its stopped raining.
Car going over to mechanic today to have its mot in the week keeping fingers crossed its only going to need windscreen wipers and a couple of tyres.
at todays gem sounds familiar
Have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki, ,morning all. Think we could all do with a nice Spa around here don't you? LOL Perhaps we should ask Azz for a hot tub!
Still blowing a gale out here today so the walks will be limited to the park where it's sheltered a bit. Have a good Saturday everyone. Hope your back feels better soon Vicki
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Sorry to hear the "bones" are playing up again me thinks a few of us need a nice comfy armchair and fortywinks this afternoon

Have a good day

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all. Hope the back and hip pain eases soon Vicki.
Enjoy your day out in Orpington and your peri peri chicken tonight, I think it is going to be very cold out there today. Still at least its stopped raining.
Car going over to mechanic today to have its mot in the week keeping fingers crossed its only going to need windscreen wipers and a couple of tyres.
at todays gem sounds familiar
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, ,morning all. Think we could all do with a nice Spa around here don't you? LOL Perhaps we should ask Azz for a hot tub!
Still blowing a gale out here today so the walks will be limited to the park where it's sheltered a bit. Have a good Saturday everyone. Hope your back feels better soon Vicki
Morning Jackie

Thanks guys *hug*

Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 08:21 AM
It is bright sunshine and the dogs are now sleeping, after quite a bad night.... Jamie finally had enough of Deacon and let him know it Now I have another puppy pen set up... oh well, I don't suppose I would like a 9 week thug hanging from my ears and lips either
Wishing you all a great day!!
Love Claire, Jamie and Deacon xxx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 08:30 AM
morning all, im off for a nice bath. ease the achey bits. then going to market for a wander around,
have a good day all.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Morning Vicki

have quite a busy day today

got to take youngest daughter for hair extensions as she is off to a concert next week

then got a proffessional photographer coming to take pictures of my macaws, he contacted me through a parrot forum

then got to carry on with my college work

oh and had a letter- am finally going in for my LP on feb 8th

have a good day
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >