Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malover
New Member!
Female 

24-01-2008, 10:47 PM

Birthday

I would like to say thank you for your Birthday wishes have had the best Birthday ever this year spent in Aviemore it was our first visit to the biggest sled dog rally in the UK,there was 13 of us sat down to dinner in an Itialian Restaurant and it was a very lively evening anyone who has ever met Mallie people who race their dogs would say we are some of the noisiest but very supportive of each other,the scenery was fantastic have over the years been to many parts of Scotland but not Aviemore.I wish we had had longer to explore the wonderful contryside we did get to take the dogs for some great walks and a paddle in the brooks!

Lynne
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Glad your birthday was so good, sounds like the trip to Aviemore was great fun. Any pics?
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Good to hear you had a great birthday My two love all the walks around Aviemore
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Glad you had a lovely birthday
Malover
New Member!
Female 

25-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Have some pictures but have to get them downloaded onto a disc and then on to the computer so will be a while,as my computer is has something wrong withit so cant download from camera

lynne