Female 

18-01-2008, 07:44 PM
omg this is a better read than Sophie Kinsella "Shopaholic"
I darn't tell you about my clock incident
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh but you MUST Tracy!!! It might qualify you to be a member of the new GOT club!!! Come on, spill!!!!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
That's an idea Becky, we ought to all change our usernames to DOGOT 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. however many we've got on here hey??!!! Lol! It might be all of us though!!!!!
Ha Ha, you'd better add two zeros before each number, lest you run out of digits.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Ha Ha, you'd better add two zeros before each number, lest you run out of digits.
The way this thread is going, even with two zeros, they'll soon run out of numbers.

Mind you I reckon the DOGOM's could be added as a sub group, that would increase the membership even more.

I wonder what the collective noun for a group of DOGOTs would be
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
The way this thread is going, even with two zeros, they'll soon run out of numbers.

Mind you I reckon the DOGOM's could be added as a sub group, that would increase the membership even more.

I wonder what the collective noun for a group of DOGOTs would be
Dunno, but I've made a note in my diary,

DO NOT GET IN FRONT OF H54 IN THE JANUARY SALES.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2008, 09:11 PM
we took my sons phone to be repaird ar car phone warehouse along with my daughters. hers was done in a week his had to be sent off. that was in november got a couple of new phones for me and oh from same place (mine had a dodgy sim card and i had to tell them what it was!) kept asking where sons phone was still in repair. eventually end of dec manager said as it was over 28 days and the warehouse had admitted losing it we could have a new one. 2 weeks later still waiting spoke to manager told them I insisted i wanted a new phone by friday at the latest. was told sorry madam cannot be done I said yes it could he insisted NO it couldnt . so emailed charles dunstone director of cpw told him what crap service i had and that NO-ONE had ever telephoned me i had always had to telephone them. next day got a call from head office new phone in store and it was only Tuesday!!!! so dont speak to the dip sticks in the shop go straight to their boss!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Dunno, but I've made a note in my diary,

DO NOT GET IN FRONT OF H54 IN THE JANUARY SALES.
Well I reckon you and me are safe Dennis (being about 700 miles away). God help anyone closer
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Well all I can add to this thread is to agree that some shop assistants need a kick up the a***. When it comes to assisting they haven't a clue, and as for the bag packers, I can't see them far enough. If they are going to give people these jobs they should ensure that the training is a bit more adequate. I get sick to death of assistants who stand and gab while you are obviously waiting to be served. I was a shop assistant years ago, and if I had carried on the way they do now, I would have had my a*** kicked out the door, but then again we live in a different era now don't we. Where attitudes are different and nobody gives a **** whether they are providing a good service or not. Then again we have the customers who have always to pay with credit cards, no matter how small the purchase is i.e. £1 20, this really pisses me off. Can't they carry SOME small change at all.
I was going to add a story about surgeries and chemists but my blood pressure can't cope, so I'll leave that for another rant , along with the MALE DRIVERS UNDER 25!!!!!!!!!!!:
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh but you MUST Tracy!!! It might qualify you to be a member of the new GOT club!!! Come on, spill!!!!
Well hopefully H, you are now tucked up in bed without that bright light shining through your window

The clock incident, happened to coincide with yesterday ( chloe's car day)

Oh bought me a clock for Christmas, fab clock, and a few quid Well since opening it Christmas Day, it has worked intermittently, and to be perfectly honest it is not good enough

So instead of me launching into one at the shop oh decided to deal with it himself! ( because he knew I would ) Well it was the 17th January yesterday, some 5 weeks after purchasing the clock!! Still no joy, no replacement, nothing, so I called the shop and the guy started to ask some very bizarre questions:
Is it hung in a dark room Sorry ??
Have you checked the batteries but you put brand new ones in on the day of purchase, and the clock has not been in full time operation and it went on and on

By this time my patience was running rather thin, and I said to him put yourself in my shoes, what is the least you would expect ? A refund or a replacement he replied - exactly.....

This evening I received a phone call to say that he had contacted the rep and he was in receipt of a replacement clock - funny yesterday he said it would take 10 days

The trouble is today people spin you a load of lies, just to get you off their backs, so to speak. Do they think you/the problem will go away once you have spent good money with them ? No it will not - so why on earth could this not have been sorted out the very first day of trading after Christmas ??? It's beyond me tbh, because now I have the view that this shop provides BAD service, and that message will travel a lot further - don't you think ?
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2008, 09:55 PM
OK, here's my gripe, Tesco's, I want a packet of fags, there's only one counter, and that sells the lottery tickets as well, so I have to stand behind a queue while they all buy tickets, I've seen some buying as many as 20 tickets all I want is a packet of 20 ciggies.
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »