Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Tracy, I'm so, so sorry. Is there no end to this vile behaviour of some people!!! Makes my blood boil that people can think they can just go and take what others have worked hard for!!! I bet you're absolutely livid let alone upset about this. Poor girl.xxxxxx
Thanks H
If you had heard her on the phone - it broke my heart and to be honest I was really concerned as to what had happened as she was so upset I couldn't hear her through the tears
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:32 PM
have to say i am also guilty of putting my face off panel from the tereo - into the glove box - soooo many people do !!

gthe likelihood will be that they wont find the stere it will be sold already....

my stereo got broken into last year - hated it so was glad it got taken to be hoonest as had been complaining about iit to hubby for long enough !!

but they jammed my door to get it so damaged my paintwork - i didnt bother claiming as felt it wasnt worth it for the car i have...

it just makes you angry that little plebs have nothing better to do and so little respect for someone elses property..
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Thanks H
If you had heard her on the phone - it broke my heart and to be honest I was really concerned as to what had happened as she was so upset I couldn't hear her through the tears
Bless her,but thank God it wasn't what you possibly were thinking!!! Bad enough yes, but that can be replaced. I hope they catch the scum though!xxxxxxxx You need a hug mate!!!xxxxx xxxxxxxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Brundog, sorry to hear it has happened to you too I think many pull the face plate off and remove it from show!

Helena, she has gone to her boyfriends now! he gives better cuddles than Mum!!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:59 PM
So sorry to hear about your daughters car, I know just how you feel, it happened to my son, they broke the windscreen and took his sat nav which was in the glove compartment. I had already nagged him about leaving it in there. Its such a rotten shame, your poor daughter I would like to chop their thieving hands off.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Oh Tracey I am so sorry to hear this happened to your daughter. I agree it is a sad society that we live in when you can't even park your car safely

Isn't it disgusting that not only they get away with the theft and the hurt it causes, but then the insurance premiums will go up to add insult to injury. Where's the justice in that?:smt009

I hope the scumbags get caught
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2008, 08:13 PM
So sorry for your Daughter,I have had 2 cars stolen in the past and know just how she feels. These people want theirs ar**s kicking.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Tracy that is awful ,Bloody thieves they iratate the hell out of me , People work hard for there property and these bugg@rs sit on there @rses doing nowt, But still think they have the right to steal other people property as they are just to lazy to get of there @rses and get a bloody job and buy things for them selves ,I wonder do they ever think what there actions do to other peoples lives , Prob to busy selling the goods and shooting it in there veins to give a sh1t ,

totally agree - just what i was thinking

hope she gets the car sorted... i hope the insurance covers things that shes lost..((((hugs))))
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Thanks Jean, we have reported it to the police and informed the insurance, but not the point really is it
No it's not the point. These people make me bl***y mad.
My son had his wing mirrors ripped off twice last year.
Unfortunately he lives on the main route from the local rugby club and they come out of there tanked up and just cause meyhem.
Needless to say the police don't want to know.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Big hugs Tracy. xxxx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >