Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 06:35 PM

I am so upset, daughter's car broken in to

I can't start to tell you how upset I am for my daughter.

She came out of work today, went to get into her car and found the door unlocked (screwdriver job - apparently)

Distraught, I could hardly understand a word she was saying on the phone But the thieves have stolen her Pioneer Hi-Fi, speakers, Sub Audio thingy and all her cd's.

She had taken the face plate off put it in it's zipped bag and put it in the glove box ( I said why didn't you remove it from the car)

She has been parking in the same spot now for 3 years along with other work colleagues.

I feel so sorry for her and she is absolutely devastated ( was the pressie we bought her when she passed her test last year)

Just had to vent - sorry but again, what a sad society we live in
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Awwwww Tracy that is so sad poor thing she works so hard as well bless her and you get these little ****s come along and do that i am so sorry for her and i know just how your feeling i bet you want to go and get the little sods that done it yer we live in a really bad society sorry to say
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Couldn't she claim it on her insurance..........
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks Jean, we have reported it to the police and informed the insurance, but not the point really is it
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Well hopefully they can find them, nothing safe anymore.
Hope she gets over it soon.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Tracy that is awful ,Bloody thieves they iratate the hell out of me , People work hard for there property and these bugg@rs sit on there @rses doing nowt, But still think they have the right to steal other people property as they are just to lazy to get of there @rses and get a bloody job and buy things for them selves ,I wonder do they ever think what there actions do to other peoples lives , Prob to busy selling the goods and shooting it in there veins to give a sh1t ,I hope that your daughters insurance covers the damage though it wont cover the sentimental value of such a special gift xxdk
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Regarding Insurance its in oh's name and her name a named driver so he will loose 1 years no claim and so does Chloe. She has now lost her no claims, her car has got to be here for the police to inspect tomorrow, then has to be repaired.

Just totally p***** at the lack of respect people have for others property
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:24 PM
It's such a shame,I guess people feel violated when these things happen.It's terrible when these things happen.People who do these things are the scum off the earth,i hope she gets over it soon,poor soul,xxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh Tracy, I'm so, so sorry. Is there no end to this vile behaviour of some people!!! Makes my blood boil that people can think they can just go and take what others have worked hard for!!! I bet you're absolutely livid let alone upset about this. Poor girl.xxxxxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Well hopefully they can find them, nothing safe anymore.
Hope she gets over it soon.
Thank you Leo x

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Tracy that is awful ,Bloody thieves they iratate the hell out of me , People work hard for there property and these bugg@rs sit on there @rses doing nowt, But still think they have the right to steal other people property as they are just to lazy to get of there @rses and get a bloody job and buy things for them selves ,I wonder do they ever think what there actions do to other peoples lives , Prob to busy selling the goods and shooting it in there veins to give a sh1t ,I hope that your daughters insurance covers the damage though it wont cover the sentimental value of such a special gift xxdk
Thanks DK x
Police said probably on e-bay or cash converters

Originally Posted by boobah View Post
It's such a shame,I guess people feel violated when these things happen.It's terrible when these things happen.People who do these things are the scum off the earth,i hope she gets over it soon,poor soul,xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you Boobah x
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >