Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-05-2013, 11:31 AM

Missing Tangle

Hi

I only had a week with my puppy Tangle before I came on holiday to Turkey and I'm sat in the sun and though I'm having a lovely time I'm so missing Tangle and can't wait to be back with her - the joy is that when I get home I've got four days to spend with her before I go back to work.

I know she's fine, well and happy as she's staying with my daughter and her family so I've had plenty of updates, photos and Skype so I do feel better for that though I have to say I've a few concerns that she'll understandably think that she lives with them and will miss them when I take her home.

While I've been here I've emailed a puppy trainer and arranged to start classes the week after I get back so I feel better now that's organised.

Now just looking forward to the snuggles when I get home
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Hey, Sometimes they can make you feel so guilty!!Look at it this way, when you get back you guys will have years to spend together. Enjoy ur hols knowing she's in safe hands x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm sure you are missing your new little pup, but look on the bright side and just think how keen you'll be to get home
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2013, 02:51 PM
And think how lucky you are that you have someone so nice and reliable to care for your dog in your absence. I am sure your dog will always greet them enthusiastically in future.