Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 02:39 PM

Public Embarassments!

something Kristina just said in the poo bags thread just got me thinking! As I didn't want to take over the thread, I decided to post here.

Public embarassments, I remember taking T to PAH, she must have been about 4 or 5 months and going her 'I'm a mad embarassing puppy' stage.

1 We had the big footballs (normally stacked on a stand) rolling all over the shop
2. She got loose from her collar and I had to catch her (I was stood in the isle long enough holding onto a lead attached to a collar but no dog)
3. Then she went in one of the igloo shaped dog kennels and refused to come out no matter how much I coaxed her, called to her, pulled her lead etc.
4. Finally, while I was paying she jumped up at the cockateils who are in a cage next to the till and nearly killed the poor things.

Madly enough, I took her in again a while after...

I have too many embrassments to post but what about yours? (sorry I know we've done this before but there are more people here now )
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:25 PM
hehehe Lottie and T!

The most i have been embarrassed by Vienna in PAH is when she walked up to the counter (we had pretty much just got in there) and she did a big stinky poo on the floor. I was mortified Thankfully they have a flat concrete type floor so very easy to clean and they had plenty of poo bags to hand

Its a good job i've known the manager in there since we were knee high to a grasshopper! Plus now we know most of the other staff too and i think Vienna is a bit of a favourite in there.

Oh she also fell off the counter while i was paying for some stuff luckily i caught her so she didnt get hurt or anything. She was busy scoffing herself with dog foot and treats from a huge bowl and she dropped one which rolled under her belly. So she just stepped back!!!! Dont worry she will soon be too big to be put on the counter (or carried) but when i first got her she sat on the counter near the door and everyone who came in fussed over her loads (as well as the staff lol)
x
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Murphy has done two very embarrassing things to me...

Firstly last summer we were stuck in a traffic jam on the seafront in dover. We had been there ages and no one was moving anywhere. My air con wasnt working so to stop murf getting too hot i had the 2 front windows down as far as i could go. Anyway he was sitting in the front passenger footwell as he usually does, just resting his head on the seat. Then he started whining and being restless. Well i didnt know what he wanted so i just tried to settle him down cos i thought he was just being impatient to get home and have his dinner! Anyway all of a sudder he jumps out the car window and legs it up the road about 20 foot! Then he squats down and proceeds to have a huge big crap in the middle of the road. He then proceeded to go say hello to everyone who was leaning out of their windows watching him! I think a few cars got their paintwork scratched when he put his paws up on the window and said hello! Well once he's said hello to everyone he comes trotting back, casually jumps back in the passenger window and goes to sleep in the footwell again! Well i didnt pick that particular poo up but thats because we had been told by the police not to get out of our cars (and turn your engines off please).

The other very embarrassing thing he has done to me is also extremely funn and had everyone in fits of laughter for the rest of the day. One day i was running late for work. I cant remember why. Anyway, the boss (who also wasnt yet at the office) had called in to ask me something. When he was told i wasnt there yet he was apparently f-ing and blinding me. Well when Murf and i got there the other guys told us what he had said etc. We came upstairs to the offices and murf runs into the boss' office and proceeded to do a GIANT poo right in the middle of his floor. And boy did it smell! Murf obviously didnt like that fact that the boss was bad mouthing his mummy so he made a point. Everyone thought it was hilarious, except for the boss. If you have read my recent thread regarding him you will probably know why it was so funny (he is a s**t). Anyway i did clean that one up but i couldnt help laughing the whole time!

x
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:06 PM
lol - lots of poo embarrassment!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:11 PM
yes emphasis on poo in murphy and vienna 's life - what on earth do you feed them LOL?
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:19 PM
PMSL!!!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Yes lots of poo. I guess them pooing at the worst possible time is the only thing they have done to embarrass me! lol and honestly only those times there. The rest of the time they poo when and where they are supposed to! Come im sure someone else has embarrassing stories lol especially the poo ones. Im sure mine arent the only dogs who have pooed when its embarrassing!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2006, 07:45 PM
I took my old Rottie Abe into PAH once and inadvertingly wandered past the rabbits/guinea pig section by mistake.Abe noticed the furrys then let out an almighty woooooooooooooof which made everyone turn round and i was terrified he was gonna give em' all a heart attack cause it was so loud.You could have honestly heard a pin drop it was that quiet!

Vegas though-he just thinks all the food bins are solely for his consumption and will jump up at each & every one! Also,he tries to get ontop of the freezers,nicks the toys,shoves his nose into everyones crutches who acknowledge him-then jumps up and tries to get scanned at checkout.

This is why he dont accompany me there much...

Edited to say though-Vegas shows me up everyday in some way so im used to it now!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 10:39 AM
hehe - Takara has embarassed me with poo once (thankfully only once, but has also embarassed mum on one occasion).

At ringcraft, yep, you know what I'm going to say, right in the middle of the mat, she does a big dump (only because the GSD puppy did first) and it really stank What made it worse was there was a snotty woman saying 'ooooh that smells really bad'.

When mum was walking her, she went to clear up a Takara-poop when Takara decided it'd be fun to jump on mum's head, well of course, mum fell over and her fingers went through the bag straight into the poop. Takara was MY dog that day!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Barney once embarrassed me when I took him to the vets because he as having stomach problems. We had seen the vet and she gave me some medication and told me to make another appointment. As I was standing at reception waiting to make an appointment he squatted down and did a massive big runny poo in front of all the other waiting Clients. Poor little thing couldn`t help it though he wasn`t well.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >