View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2009, 11:17 AM
We have just heard that her litter sister is displaying some odd behaviour and we are hoping its nothing serious, she is off to the vets tomorrow to find out.

Its all very worrying.

Tara is starting to get her adult fur, her beard is getting longer and she has the most adorable eyelashes, she enjoys her brush..well trying to chew it anyway and we have a great game.

There are now few accidents in the house, but boy when we do have one its like a lake..lol

What is it with puppies and fluffy rugs? Why is it she has to try and drag it around the living room and kill it?

Also she is now taking up most of the Sofa, as the photos show, she is so cheeky, she will creep up, then give you a sad face.

Just checking

Oh go one let me stay here

chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2009, 11:30 AM
She is gorgeous!! I would like a Tara IWH please!!

Chaos tries to "sneak" on the sofa by climbing on very slowly!! She seriouisly thinks you're not going to notice!!
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Thank you so much as this has had me in stitches reading your chronicles and brought back many happy and funny memories. Keep it going.
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Tara, Jack and Maia decided today we would go to the beach, it was cold but sunny afternoon, so we packed our buckets and spades and headed off on the 5 min journey to St Osyth beach.

Oh what fun they had

Firstly my fave shot so far of Tara Banana, really captures her personality

How Jack doesn't feel the cold, i'll never know

Libby our friends 'Pood'

OOO the sand is getting in my eyes

'hang on, did someone say Biscuit?'

Tara and Libby have a ball

littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Well I cannot believe my little or not so little girl is nearly 21weeks old...time has flown past!!!

House training overnight is still a bit hit and miss, and she is back in her crate overnight to see if we can speed the process up.

Food - On advice of people 'who know' we swapped her from puppy kibble to adult, with dramatic effects and when I mean dramatic I mean it... she brought up her evening meal for 3 nights running, once she actually managed to be sick over poor Maia who looked extremely disgusted, and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...

We have switched from Adult kibble to Webbox Chub and mixer, which for last 2 days has been brilliant, no sickness and poo is back to normal, giant breed puppies have giant size poo!!!...lol

She is also now at the age, where everyone is a potential friend or playmate, so I have to have eagle eyes to spot people or dogs in the distance or she is off like a shot, with me in hot persuit, looking like the wild woman of Borneo shouting her name, my other dogs of course just plodding at their own pace in their own time..lol

How can she go from 1 week being a darling angel on recall to being a little minx....its like someone has swapped my dogs over..lol
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-01-2009, 06:46 AM
Great pics. She is obviously getting to that teenager stage and trying to see who is boss.
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Some of you may have seen the seperate thread on Tara, unfortunately she has been poorly of late with Cysititis and on taking her to the vets they are concerned there maybe something more sinister going on as they are worried about the lack of muscle on her rear end.

Also after extensive tests yesterday, they have discovered fluid in her abdomen and distended intestines.

So she is off to have an Ultrasound next week.

In the meantime I have found a Large Breed puppy food made by Burns, its also for underweight dogs and we are going to see if this makes a difference to her overall appearance.

I will update her thread as we know more x
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Well, its been a few days on the antibiotics and she is still pee'ing for England, I have gone through boxes of puppy pads and now resorting to newspaper which leaves interesting reversed artciles on my tiled floor could start a new trend in floor covering for your kitchen .

Just spoken to the vet who we have been referred to and they are under the impression she is just going to an Ultrasound, so maybe the vet doesn't think its LS, I am very confused now and wondering what's going on , but as the referral vet said, lets do one thing at a time.

She is putting some flesh onto her bones since we upped her food and changed to the Burns High Energy which is great, but she just doesn't stop eating, her appetitie is enourmous I don't know if this is a side effect of her illness or just being a Wolfie pup.

Once we get the results on Thursday I will update further
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2009, 03:11 PM
The results are in, after every test know to dog, Tara has NOT got anything wrong with her other than a UTI, which maybe antibiotic resitstant. These pups really do put us through the wringer.

This is what I came into yesterday afternoon, she had been left to her own devices for an hour!!!

Notice her pretending to be asleep on the doggie sofa

grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Aww Bless her little sweetie! Soo cute. Glad it wasnt anything too bad at the vets, hope she is feeling better soon. We are all rooting for her here, she's stolen a little piece of my heart!
Page 11 of 25 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »