Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 02:38 PM

Cody got out!

Just about to set off for the stables this morning and Kiah opened the front door and off went the big lad! He shot off across the green with me following soon to realise that he had no intention of coming back in! For a dog whose recall is usually very good he completely ignored me and played silly beggers throwing himself all over the place. Luckily there is no road to worry about out the front of my house just a very large grassed area.

Suddenly he dashed for the alley way that leads through the estate and towards my daughters house. I ran in and rang my daughter to let her know he was heading in that direction. She opened the front door to have a look for him and he just trotted straight in! It must have taken him all of a minute, if that, to get from my house to hers. It is just a short way from mine to hers and no roads in between but goodness what anyone would have thought if they had seen that great donkey heading in their direction. Good job it was early and there was no-one around. He then spent the morning at her house, had a second lot of breakfast, watered her garden and, in general, had a fun Saturday!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 02:45 PM
eeek!!!

that was lucky there are no roads near you!!!!

naughty boy!!!!!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Cheeky b*gger but clearly no fool
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 02:59 PM
whats he like at least he had a trip out saves one walk lol x
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Ha, after having such a fun time there - What's the bets he trys it again tomorrow morning.