Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2011, 05:47 PM

I've had a bit of an odd week

Monday morning I felt as fit as a flea and twice as aggravating but by mid morning I had managed to hemorrage all over the floor accompanied by uncontrolled vomiting very quickly realised I was in deep doo as the puddle of my blood just kept increasing in circumfrance and I was feeling so light headed I couldn't move for fear of passing out. I managed to eventually get Iain's attention, the perils of living in a big house with a stone deaf bloke, who took one look and ran for the phone. Luckily a paramedic arrived within minutes and managed to get a drip in my arm before all my veins collapsed. We had a short wait for the ambulance to arrive and I was carted off to hospital with hemorragic shock, spent 3 days on a drip hardly able to raise my head from the pillow. Thankfully I am now back home and while not exactly fighting fit at least I'm still standing, even if it is only for very brief spells I am soooo tired and everything is being done in sloooow motion but I am very relieved to be typing this even though it has taken me forever, for some reason my left hand isn't working properly, it works but there is no dexterity as such so touch typing is a bit of a problem and I keep typing gibberish and needing to go back and re do it which is very frustrating.
Guys I am very pleased to be here at all as I very nearly didn't make it, I'm feeling a bit fragile both physically and mentally tbh but I guess that's to be expected considering what happened. and more.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 05:53 PM
OMG - so glad you are here to tell the tale!! Hope you continue to recover and are back to being fighting fit in no time! (((HUGS))) XXXX
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Oh my word!! Glad you are back on your feet now! Just take everything as easy as you can! Do they know what caused it?!
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 05:59 PM
{hugs} to you xxxx

i hope your feeling better soon xxxxxxx
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Oh Dear.....(((big Hugs)))

Hope you are feeling better soon
xxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Goodness sounds very frightening.

I hope you recover very soon.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Thank goodness they got you stablised and your home......hugs and hope you feel yourself soon aaaaand it never happens again x
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 06:05 PM
What a scary experience!! Glad that you're feeling well enought to pop on here, but don't overdo things x
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

13-11-2011, 06:07 PM
How absolutely frightening - I do hope you feel better very soon.

{{{hugs}}} xx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

13-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
OMG - so glad you are here to tell the tale!! Hope you continue to recover and are back to being fighting fit in no time! (((HUGS))) XXXX
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Oh my word!! Glad you are back on your feet now! Just take everything as easy as you can! Do they know what caused it?!
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
{hugs} to you xxxx

i hope your feeling better soon xxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Oh Dear.....(((big Hugs)))

Hope you are feeling better soon
xxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Goodness sounds very frightening.

I hope you recover very soon.
Thanx, they've given me an appointment for a couple of weeks time to have the cause investigated, in the mean time I have tablets to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »