Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elmo
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Some people have ethics and morals.. There are enough breeds out there already with out people adding to the problem! Maybe until you lot have been on the other end of this designer dog craze you will carry on to support It but once you have seen the mess that can be caused I so hope you re-think... and as for pedigree owners what does that have to do with It? nothing.
Sorry DD but you are not an authority - you don't know what other people have experienced and your comment is very patronising. You try to make us out to be uninformed but I would suggest maybe, just maybe, you don't know everything and some of us have had bad experiences... probably a lot more than you have.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
What is the problem with NO profit being made? The pup in the photo was kept until she was 11 weeks as our friend was on holiday. When she collected her she has had all her jabs, is house trained, has recall and has learned bite inhibition. This breeder has produced this litter because she enjoys bringing on beautifully produced puppies. What's wrong with doing for enjoyment? The professional breeder of my GSP who has kennels, imports expensive German dogs, goes to Crufts and churns out a dozen or more litters a year could learn a lot from her.
If you read my post I never said there was anything wrong with NOT making a profit! I said It was hard to believe and then In a later post I said I see no problem with decent breeders making a profit.

Breeding for enjoyment Is a selfish reason to breed, not ethics or morals behind It. You think what you want, and I will think what I want... Most toy breeds are kept till their 12weeks so the breeder keeping until 11weeks Is nothing different to any other.
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:22 PM
I do have ethics and morals. There are many problems with pedigree breeders as well but im not going to say all pedigree owners and supporters have no ethics or morals. Im not saying so because its the latest fad. Who cares. You find the dog thats right for you. Or so should any responsible dog owner correct? So if someone feels a poodle cross responsibly brought into the world is the dog for them why should they be denied when theyve done theyre homework looked at a responsible breeder because of the mess made before with the large number of dogs already registered?
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
If you read my post I never said there was anything wrong with NOT making a profit! I said It was hard to believe and then In a later post I said I see no problem with decent breeders making a profit.

Breeding for enjoyment Is a selfish reason to breed, not ethics or morals behind It. You think what you want, and I will think what I want... Most toy breeds are kept till their 12weeks so the breeder keeping until 11weeks Is nothing different to any other.
Whatever...
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Sorry DD but you are not an authority - you don't know what other people have experienced and your comment is very patronising. You try to make us out to be uninformed but I would suggest maybe, just maybe, you don't know everything and some of us have had bad experiences... probably a lot more than you have.
Maybe you have had more experience then me, show me where I said different?
I havent said Im authority either?
I havent said you are uninformed? what Is wrong with people seeing what they want from a post

I have been around rescue DD's and fosters. I have seen the mess, the tempermant problems, the skin problems (when choosing to cross a hairless), I have seen the structure problems ect! I have seen enough to know that alot of DD breeders havent thought twice about the two breeds their crossing.. Ohh yes sorry they have thought twice... about the freaking name they will give them
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Why oh why has it always to be a "you are pickin on us" reponse
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Why oh why has it always to be a "you are pickin on us" reponse
Funny that isn't it!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by animal-lover View Post
I stick up for my dogs as i love them so much,and dont really need this on every forum i go on.
Now remember yourself and your buddies joined several doodle forums using false names and tried to start trouble.
Now that is lower than low.
Perhaps this whole designer dog threads is to get us lot actually banned is that the point ?
At the end of the day we have got our dogs we love them,as much as you love your dogs surely thats enough.
Go pick on the breeders if you dont like what they do,and leave us to enjoy our dogs.
We cant post on forums in fear of being ganged up upon and believe me this is how we all feel.
You dont actually see many doodle owners on just pet forums do you,thats why we have our own.
Just love your dogs as they dont live as long as us.
Come on now If your going to bring the past over atleast get It right! I joined one doodle forum and never posted! what others do Is their choice! I dont have 'buddies' on forums! Your all strangers.
I didnt start this thread so please tell me how Its to get you banned little miss victim? nothing changes

ohh I do love my dogs ..... Ohh and for everyone thats a little confused here believe you me, all this victim crap Is In aim to get the thread locked! seen It over and over!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Don't you mean any dog? Are you saying that KC dogs have some sort of guarantee attached?
No - but there at least with a recognised breed you are more likely to get a certain temperament.....a border collie will most likely herd....a beagle will want to sniff the floor....get the idea?

Marketing Poodle crosses...Of any kind....as great family pets who will not shed is not right as you DO NOT KNOW!

Temperament wise there are no guarantees....BUT if you need a dog that does not shed due to health issues - then people should realise they are taking a gamble when they go for a cross.

I get some people who don't even know that poodles were bred as retrievers!
Elmo
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Funny that isn't it!
Hysterical.. not bothered about "you" picking on "Us"... just wish you wouldn't avoid the questions raised and simply keep repeating the same rubbish.

I like a good argument... pity you're not up for it and simply regurgitate gainsay !
Page 14 of 53 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »