Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 06:00 PM

Just not our lucky time.

Considering someone was talking about thier dog not liking cats.................well just our luck, the neighbours dog , a Shar-pei (sp) had our 15 year old cat this afternoon.

It pinned her against the wall of our house, grabbed her by her back threw her up in the air, where she managed to escape, run two gardens down (front of the house) dog in HOT pursuit, she got under Dave's car where Ti attacked again.....Dave got his dog off, I got hold of a Bloodied cat (who was in a fowl mood) ...........what a hell of a racket the whole street must of heard it....

I carried her in and checked her over.....Pat at the ready to rush her to the vets, and the blood NOT HERS.........she had ripped the dogs face to pieces.

Just had Dave round.....poor Ti, his face is a mess. And there was Dave offering to pay US for any vet bills . Washed Polly down.....not a thing on her...apart from hurt pride, she's now asleep on our bed
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Sounds like a normal day in my house, that happened here once with Ruby and Izzy, Ruby cornered the cat all i heard was an almighty howl, ran out into the kitchen, dragged Ruby off the cat, the cat flew out the house like a bullet and i was left with a very excited dog and a huge splatter of blood up the wall

OMG shes hurt the cat!!!!! I searched the street for the cat expecting to find her lying dying somewhere, i was in tears and shaking and in me slippers!!!!!

Eventually found Izzy.....not a mark on her and i mean not a single mark, the blood was Ruby's, did she learn???? Did she hell!!!!

Glad your cat is ok
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Sounds like Polly can hold her own.
AKitaChi
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Sounds like an action movie . Glad your cat is OK. As for the wrinkly, serves him right.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Sounds like a normal day in my house, that happened here once with Ruby and Izzy, Ruby cornered the cat all i heard was an almighty howl, ran out into the kitchen, dragged Ruby off the cat, the cat flew out the house like a bullet and i was left with a very excited dog and a huge splatter of blood up the wall

OMG shes hurt the cat!!!!! I searched the street for the cat expecting to find her lying dying somewhere, i was in tears and shaking and in me slippers!!!!!

Eventually found Izzy.....not a mark on her and i mean not a single mark, the blood was Ruby's, did she learn???? Did she hell!!!!

Glad your cat is ok
She FINE.......just gone out again. Thats my girl...
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
Sounds like Polly can hold her own.
I shouldn't smile really but it picked the wrong cat, we have 5 in total, two can hold thier own (Polly being one of them) the other's don't run from dogs they just stand there. Takes the fun out of it.
Polly was born ferral....till I took her on at 3 months...think her Mother taught her well.
Originally Posted by AKitaChi View Post
Sounds like an action movie . Glad your cat is OK. As for the wrinkly, serves him right.

Poor Dave .....he was so upset, came round apologising....sure it should of been us apologising to him....his dogs face is a real mess I nearly died when I saw it
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:49 PM
o gosh steph ,it just aint your luck is at the mo . poor polly (love the name by the way ) cats and dogs hey ,they are like the cartoon tom and jerry .i have never had a dog who likes cats ,i wish i had ,i really would love mine to like cats glad polly is ok
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
o gosh steph ,it just aint your luck is at the mo . poor polly (love the name by the way ) cats and dogs hey ,they are like the cartoon tom and jerry .i have never had a dog who likes cats ,i wish i had ,i really would love mine to like cats glad polly is ok
Aww thanks Hun.....at least she can hold her own.....but for a moment there I thought she was a goner.....thank god she knows how to take care of herself.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Poor Polly, I bet it was a real noisy scrap! Glas she is OK, naughty Ti will heal, he may keep away in futute!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I would put any cat up against my three any day. The cat would win hands down. Pleased Polly's ok hon x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Poor Polly, I bet it was a real noisy scrap! Glas she is OK, naughty Ti will heal, he may keep away in futute!
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I would put any cat up against my three any day. The cat would win hands down. Pleased Polly's ok hon x
Thanks guys.....have seen Ti's face though....suggested to Dave that he bathes the wounds with salt water...may need a vet check too
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >