Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
You deserve the well done though. It's people like you that see them through the tough times until they find their forever homes. xx
Thanks Jackie, it is a shame though just how many there are waiting for a chance of a new home!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Thanks Jackie, it is a shame though just how many there are waiting for a chance of a new home!
I know, it must be heartbreaking. Don't know if I could go. I'd have them all home
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
I know, it must be heartbreaking. Don't know if I could go. I'd have them all home
I thought exactly the same, however as I'm sure you can imagine there are so many dogs looking for a home, you would end up running your own rescue shelter before you knew where you were.........it's been my saving grace really the fact there are so many, if it were just one or two I would be wanting to take them home, but as it's so many, who on earth would I choose.....
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:23 PM
yep good for both of them ,and good for you bringing them happy runs and play ,whilst they were in the shelter
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
yep good for both of them ,and good for you bringing them happy runs and play ,whilst they were in the shelter
Thanks queenwillow it is good news, now all we need to hope for is homes for the rest!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I thought exactly the same, however as I'm sure you can imagine there are so many dogs looking for a home, you would end up running your own rescue shelter before you knew where you were.........it's been my saving grace really the fact there are so many, if it were just one or two I would be wanting to take them home, but as it's so many, who on earth would I choose.....
Very true, I never thought of it that way. Puts it into perspective.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Aw, Janet, that's absolutely wonderful news about the both of them. So pleased they have found good homes. Great pictures, I'm sure you'll treasure them.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 09:10 PM
such a happy ending for both of them, I wish them all the luck in the world that all goes well in there new forever homes... xxxxxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Aw, Janet, that's absolutely wonderful news about the both of them. So pleased they have found good homes. Great pictures, I'm sure you'll treasure them.
Thanks, I do like to keep the pictures

Originally Posted by flowisp View Post
such a happy ending for both of them, I wish them all the luck in the world that all goes well in there new forever homes... xxxxxx
Thanks flowslip, I do too....
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3