View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Sorry you've had no success sorting this one out, hon.

Give 'em hell on Monday!
x0x
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 04:32 PM
That's disappointing Evie.

RE: the greyhounds - my friend was speaking to the lady who lives a couple of doors up. She said 'What do you think about those dogs howling all the time?' My friend said she was thinking about going to the council. Apparently this other lasy had also phoned the RSPCA but they still won't even go ad have a look at them.

She said one of the councillors for our ward lives literally across the road from her, so she was going to go over to the house and say what's going to be done about it.

Also, my friend's daughter was at her son's sportsday and ended up talking to the sister of the woman wh lives in the house with the greyhounds. She asked if her sister was still 'away'. She said yes. Then my friend's daughter said 'Those dogs are doing my mum's head in!' The sister said 'Well someone goes in once a day to feed them'. So the daughter said 'That makes no difference when they're howling at 4 am'.

So maybe something might start happening now.

Hope you get some joy hun.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Fingers crossed for those greyhounds as well. Thanks for the update.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5