View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 09:24 PM
ps I want chickens in one of those igloo things but am still working on OH!!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
The only bit which has changed Karen is the gravel stuff on left side of garden.The grass never really grew well along there cause of overhanging foliage and also Abe's ashes are buried infront of the palm tree so i didnt want them to ever be disturbed.

The garden is gonna need some serious taming end of this year though.I hard prune all the Elders (black and golden varietys) every couple of years and now they're due for a haircut.
Thats what I meant Steve the gravel it is really good like a ! in the garden if you see what I mean. I do like it though I am considering a couple of major changes in mind in the Autumn just not sure what yet. But no lawn for me having two bitches is not a good mix of a lawn.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 09:26 PM
To everyone I do not mind what "condition" your garden is in really everone's garden is totaly individual if you want to PM me instead no problem.

I have yet to be accepted on the course but want to wor up a good "portfolio" type of thing for the interview showing I have at least "worked" for the interview.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Can I just add if everyone's garden was the same the would it not be boring same if everyone had a garde to Chelsea flower show Gold award standard.Oneman's jungle is another woman's eden.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 09:35 PM
couldn't agree more Kazz..one persons wildflower is another perons weed..drives my mum nutty!!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Hi Karen,
Not sure these are going to be any good, as my garden is a bit uniform, but here goes anyway. Please excuse the window frame - mine don't open completely.

We don't tend to sit in it much, but I do play in it with Len a lot - he loves to chase the ball up and down.

Hope these help and good luck honey xox
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 05:58 PM
They all look really really goo thank you all just got to try and put it all togther now - that should be interesting I am hoping the people doing the interviews - value "enthusiasum" as much as technical abilty on plant naming.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Sorry this is mine birds eye view
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Garden from the back bedroom window:

The trees behind the greenhouse are fruit trees, which provide lots of nice shade and you can see to the top-left of the picture my allotment and soon-to-be chicken patch.

We've got a small patio at the side of the house that is more functional - e.g. rabbit hutch, washing line etc. Eventually, we want to make a patio at the back of the house too. Can you believe that we've no patio doors or anything that open up onto our back garden?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Now that is a garden I would have to give up work to tend, I would be out there for hours and hours and have chickens too.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >