Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-06-2006, 09:49 PM
good to see things moving at last wont be long til you are living there
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Weeeeelllllll...... once this stage is done, there will be a long wait for the plumber to do the pipework in the base, (as all decent tradesmen are up to their necks in work) the base (ground floor) needs to be done and another crater or two dug out for the waste water treatment system...but the timber frame isn't coming until 7th Sept. THEN it will go mad again, and the shell could be finished in a week.
I am having to do some swift planning over heating systems and kitchen plans (for the wiring) but I keep getting diverted by the Argos catalogue. Aren't beds expensive these days!!
Still haven't got either the mortgage offer or my cash from the court settlement in my favour which was due 3 weeks ago. Savings virtually zero. May be having a minor breakdown soon! I should lose some weight with the stress of it all
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Alfie wants to know if he can come live you you....he likes Dallys............................and trees...
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Dallies like Beagles too.... they are very popular at shows over here so we meet them often! (Beagles that is!)
I will have 2 guest rooms with ensuites eventually - if the money doesn't run out (which it will). I MUST get my book published by the autumn, I need a second income!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll tell Alfie that you'll be putting his name above one of them guest bedroom doors then Deccy.......lol
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Ohh that is so exciting Deccy - all that room for the dogs to roam in, bet you cannot wait for that!

It will be brilliant for you to be in your new home by Christmas, delighted for you.

Judging from the pics it looks a lovely place to be - hey, that'll be two of us in new homes by the New Year then!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2006, 12:54 PM
wow Deccy, just caught up with this lot, very intersting as my sister is also having a custom home built at the moment. It must be so nice to design your dream house! I hope work is still going steady!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2006, 01:02 PM
just caught up with it all and I am soooo envious, am so glad everything turned out OK in the end.
The mortgage will sort itself out in the end, it is always really frightening at the beginning but over the years it becomes more affordable. It is a beautiful spot as well.
Alls well that ends well.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4