Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2022, 07:36 AM

Morning Monday 28th March 2022

Hm 3 M's Hope you all had a good day yesterday. Sunny all day here and this morning looks as though it will be again. Tomorrow, down here, they say rain but not sure as it can change very quickly. Our bin men are still on strike so I have decided not to put them out today,the bins not the men, hm that would be a good idea, no point as they will have to be dragged back again still full up. Maybe it is the men that should be dragged. Hope you have a good day today. I am off for my wander. Byee
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2022, 08:06 AM
Bin strikes are a sore subject here, the lazy ass drivers have been on strike since Christmas here! Now they are striking again because their union rep was suspended.... basically it's any excuse. The union texted my mum asking her to go support them at a rally on Saturday to support the drivers....her text message response ended in off lol.
Chris, I have never had any problems at all getting petplan to payout, all of my dogs have had lumps removed.....Kota in particular, the only thing I can think is that there has been an error and someone has done a per condition claim or policy. Obviously you have to pay the excess so if it fell in a different policy year you have to cover that.
Mum and dad back today, got a telephone consultation with my colorectal surgeon so have stuck the stuff for Steve in the porch incase he decides to turn up mid call
O.k...own up, who has stolen my sunshine??? Saturday I was sat in a bikini top and shorts and today.... cardigan weather and foggy as anything
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2022, 08:21 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all to follow.
Looks like the sun will be out again later.
Very busy 3 days Freya sitting Friday and Saturday and we went to lunch over Hinchingbrooke park Saturday and Joel came with us too lovely to have him and Freya out together.
Yesterday met up with our friends and their Springer Spaniel and went for a lovely walk and back to theirs for a cuppa and cake.
Today tidying, washing and resting we walked around 7 miles over the weekend.

griff hope all goes well at your appointment.
Sue hope Bens car is now sorted.
Chris gosh expensive for pizza I like Iceland's own sweet chilli chicken, not big fan of Pizza though. Hope Gary got over wanting one sometimes it's disappointing when you fancy something and can't have it.
Lifetime pet cover we had these for Dillon lifetime policy and £10,000 of cover. Lifetime policy by far the best option. I think their excess has gone up to £99 and of course once dogs get to 7 and 12 you pay 20-25% of any claim.
We never had an issue with any claim for him and they pay directly to your vet once you have paid the excess.
Always paid out quickly but when covid hit like all others the paying out did get slower.
Very helpful, friendly bunch and are quick to respond by email or phone and send claim forms out quickly, we always had ours through email and printed form off.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2022, 10:52 AM
Lynn did you have pet plan or something different?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2022, 11:01 AM
Good morning e eryone.

Just done a long post and lost it!

Hope consultation goes well.

I used to be with Pet Plan and they were very good even paying out for worming tablets when tole that it was for something else in the gut.

Ben is having a mobile tyre fitter out this afternoon so hopefully will be up and running again. I was round there yesterday and noticed that the nearside wing, part of the door, under the wheel arch and the wheel itself were splashed with some white stuff. Fortunately it washed off and doesn't seem to have caused any damage. Just like to get hold of who ever did it

Hope ll are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2022, 11:39 AM
No brenda the company is called lifetime pet cover and Dillon had life cover.

https://www.lifetimepetcover.co.uk/l...xoCEpgQAvD_BwE
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Sue.....do you think it's someone near where Ben lives that has damaged his car??? Or does he park in a road and then head into work...some people get narked about that.
Sounds like you had a lovely but busy weekend Lynn
Well, consultant called, they are just going to wait and see and as per usual... anything they can't be bothered looking into or finding a cause....blame the wegeners
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2022, 10:29 PM
Evening all.

Forecast was for cloudy, cold weather. What we got was sunny and mild

We've stopped Rosie paying fetch with her ball in the garden today and she has been so much better. It's one of her favourite things, but obviously adds to her pain as she can hardly get up the rest of the afternoon even after just a couple of throws

Gary did get over his pizza craving. For some reason he won't use his oven so store bought is no use to him.

Just our same old, same old. Gary not with us today so a relaxing morning