10-09-2005, 11:37 PM
safest place to keep them foxy always fresh
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
safest place to keep them foxy always fresh

Yes you should always keep your meat and veg in the freezer compartment Fred especially in hot countries like yours Just make sure your defrost them thoroughly before using
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
lol, I know...

But I'm just hoping she knows I'm lovely really and lets me off...!...

It's more of a comment on her time plonked on her chair at dogweb talking all our hind legs off rather than the size of her bum, really... so that lets me off too
You managed to crawl your way outta that one very nicely Myschievous! Lol! I wouldn't have taken any offence anyway, I only do that with Fred! Oh, and someone else who shall remain nameless!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Oh my chairs not tense at all, its perfectly relaxed

By the tension do you mean the knob that makes it go up and down cos mine has one of them too - you can make it go up and down whilst you are sat on it I used to have one of those back chairs but it made my back even worse, this is much much better, probably why I spend even longer on dogweb now (if thats possible )
No, I have an up and down lever like yours too which let out a lot of gas when i move it Lol! Bit like my mouth then! But, I also have a massive big black round knob in the centre underneath right in the middle, which adjust the tension, and sometimes I am in dire need of adjusting my tension on DW I can tell you!

By the way, how did we get from my pc chair to sausages then???? Are they related in any way - that can only happen on DW on one of my threads!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
No, I have an up and down lever like yours too which let out a lot of gas when i move it Lol! Bit like my mouth then! But, I also have a massive big black round knob in the centre underneath right in the middle, which adjust the tension, and sometimes I am in dire need of adjusting my tension on DW I can tell you!

By the way, how did we get from my pc chair to sausages then???? Are they related in any way - that can only happen on DW on one of my threads!!
with foxy anything can hapen i haven`seen a chair with the knob in the middle Helen you sure you got that right
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Here you go Fred, the big knob right in the middle hanging down! Lol!

It hangs down in line with the middle leg, OMG this is getting worse, but how else can I say it!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2005, 04:51 PM
could you get up after taking that picture
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Not easily!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 08:14 PM
well atleast you cn browse and type in comfort,, i would love one of those big leather ones with the footstool,, ok i will stop day dreaming now lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Well, I just sold chair No. 1, the leather armchair that o/h didn't like just now on eBay went for £191! So that's one gone.

The pc chair has found a new home with a friend of mine, so that's both gone! I am now sitting in comfort again on my super duper new pc chair, with plenty of room around me, apart from the dogs who are still sleeping at my feet, but I won't be finding new homes for them!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4