Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Ah well if you get bored with the computer chair, you'll have plenty of alternatives lol
i know helen the next will be on for sale in a couple of weeks she will have a job to find one comfortable for herself
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Look how cramped I am now around my office area!

Hey it looks a bit like mine that I got from PC World a few weeks ago in the sale - it was only £39.99 and should have been £79.99.

Its really really comfy too

I also seem to get a doggy hanger on when I'm on the computer he always lies near my chair and then when I suddenly whizz backwards I nearly run over him

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes I know the feeling Foxy,I can't push the chair backwards coz there's no room with the other chairs, so I have to get off sideways and step over 2 dogs every time! Good job Benji doesn't live here coz I would probably end up squashing him he's so small, at least I have half a chance with the big ones!

Your chair is lovely too, aren't they comfy, but I better not show him yours coz he bought mine from Viking Office Supplies nearly £200 quid!! He will not be too happy if he sees yours! Mind you I have a big black knob in the middle underneath which is to alter the tension in the chair - I've only just discovered that one so I'm playing with it now! Lol! The legs are lovely and comfy for my feet too, they fit perfectly along the flat legs.

Yes Lucky - like what?? Musical chairs perhaps??! Pass the parcel with the dogs?? Oh yes, something else too, but I won't go there!

No Fred, not selling this one - perfect! Dave suggested I set the tension on the up and down gas thingy on maximum coz of my weight! How rude!! He knows I'm on a diet!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Oh my chairs not tense at all, its perfectly relaxed

By the tension do you mean the knob that makes it go up and down cos mine has one of them too - you can make it go up and down whilst you are sat on it I used to have one of those back chairs but it made my back even worse, this is much much better, probably why I spend even longer on dogweb now (if thats possible )
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:26 PM
did you need a new one cuz your 'bum dent' in the old one?...hehehe
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
did you need a new one cuz your 'bum dent' in the old one?...hehehe

Oh you're living dangerously Myschievous
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:42 PM
lol, I know...

But I'm just hoping she knows I'm lovely really and lets me off...!...

It's more of a comment on her time plonked on her chair at dogweb talking all our hind legs off rather than the size of her bum, really... so that lets me off too
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2005, 10:49 PM
myschievous your very kind tonight
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
lol, I know...

But I'm just hoping she knows I'm lovely really and lets me off...!...

It's more of a comment on her time plonked on her chair at dogweb talking all our hind legs off rather than the size of her bum, really... so that lets me off too

Yes its a good job she doesn't sit on her mouth or else the dent would be MASSIVE

Fred don't your dare tell her or I'll get my tweezers out
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2005, 10:54 PM
i think i am in the right mood for your twezers foxy
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >