Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Have you still got Stewart in one of those rooms because we haven't seen him since the other night when he was on your drive
Think he made his way to the cellar Foxy, I'm sure I heard some rattling round in there
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 10:31 AM
My second bedroom has everything under the sun in it! Ironing,washing, dog blankets, books, papers, clothes that I have forgotten I had (or should I say, cant fit into, but will one day), shoes and wellies, spare cardboard boxes ( might come in useful one day, LOL), the list goes on! If anyone comes to stay, I sleep on the sofa with 2 red setters and whoever is staying gets my double bed!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 10:43 AM
We used our spare room as an office for years, then decided to turn the breakfast room into the office and have the spare room back as a bedroom, I am over the moon now we can have guest stay over without having to resort to kicking my daughter out of her room well I'm not giving up my bed I always have the room dressed, and even change the bedding on a regular basis, even if not slept in, I love the smell of fresh bedding, so change all of ours every other day including spare.

Mo
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 10:53 AM
I wish I was more organised! There is me and 2 to 4 dogs (and 2 cats) in a 2 bedroomed bungalow, You would think I could be more organised! You all seem to be! LOL!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 02:33 PM
two spare rooms here all made up. one has a house guest in at the moment . the other seconds as an office ..
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Spare room, whats one of them, we are so overcrowded that me and hubby have to sleep in the living room, with 2 dogs.
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2005, 12:45 PM
We've got 3 spare rooms - there's only the 2 of us (plus the hamster & the puppy) in a 4 bedroom house. I keep one of the rooms made up as I have people staying (friends and family) quite often. As each one goes, I stripe the bed and change the sheets etc then it's ready for the next one. Another spare room is used as storeage - suitcases, a filing cabinet, shelves with dog food etc on; the 3rd spare room has been made into a lounge with bookshelves, a TV, stereo, video etc and a sofa bed for when we have more than 1 visitor. I keep that as a lounge and only make the bed up the day before the visitor(s) arrive.

I think it looks nicer to have the bed made up - also saves time when someone decides to drop in!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4