Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
The tracking harness is designed for the dog to lean into it, and the d-ring is at the back so it doesn`t interfere with the way they want to go. I wouldn`t have thought a walking harness was like that.
Its basic design resembles the Mekuti I have, which also has a D-ring on the back in the same place.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Thanks Mish. If the Vonwulf one doesn't do, I will ring Pet Needs. I had already looked at their one, and thought it looked good, but was disappointed I couldn't order online.
yes its a shame, i will nag him next time i see him , to get a online thing done.

because he wiil make EXACTLY what you want , he likes to talk. He makes all my leads, & my posh bling collars, the quality is fab
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Thanks Mish. I think I will give Pet Needs a ring. Unfortunately though, hubby managed to find my nylon webbing tracking harness (and I was hoping he wouldn't, so I could buy a new one LOL), so will have to wait a wee while and then order one, when I have lost it again
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
The tracking harness is designed for the dog to lean into it, and the d-ring is at the back so it doesn`t interfere with the way they want to go. I wouldn`t have thought a walking harness was like that.
That does sound the same as a bull terrier harness then. The d ring is right at the back and the dog can really lean into it. I wuldn't use it as a walking harness either put some people like the image of the dog straining on it's lead.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2