Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 04:36 PM
pmsl, quite a biggy huh ??

could you not errr sweep him out of the room with a brush to relieve yourself ???
LOL
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
pmsl, quite a biggy huh ??

could you not errr sweep him out of the room with a brush to relieve yourself ???
LOL

Noooooooo!!!!!!! I'm in a bungalow, where am I going to brush him to???? Crosses legs and prays the traffic is not jacked up on the motorway.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I tried that once and the wee b*gger got away! Never again! I'm not taking the risk!
Thats what scares me, what if it gets out and runs up my arm....Oh that just does not bear thinking about. I would die, would have a heart attack and die, I just know
elaine xxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Thats what scares me, what if it gets out and runs up my arm....Oh that just does not bear thinking about. I would die, would have a heart attack and die, I just know
elaine xxx
Oh god, that reminds me of the night I was lying in bed, and I suddenly felt this short, tickly feeling on my arm.....I thought nothing of it, until it happened again only this time the feeling lasted longer (no jokes please ).....I flew out the bed, put the light on and discovered a spider was IN my bed!!!!! *shudders* I had a freaky, and was sweating and everything! My granpa went in to find it, but couldn't, and we never did find it.

I didn't go back to my bed for about an hour after that, and even then my heart was racing and I was totally paranoid!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 04:58 PM
i once had a shower with a giant spider, was standing in the shower in my mum and dads house in Italy, had just stuck shampoo in my bum length hair, and looked up and there was a GIGANTIC hairy spider stepping over the rings on the shower curtain ( YES IT WAS SO BIG IT COULD STEP OVER THEM).

I thought to myself will just rinse my hair and get out of here pronto - as i felt something land on my head - started freaking out ripped back the shower curtain, screaming, heard my OH come pounding down the stairs thinking i was getting murdered, he arrived just as I wrapped the towel round me and looked to make sure it was gone - looked down to see GIGANTIC SPIDER looking at me from the safety of the towel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dropped towel and bolted naked out of the bathroom with my OH p**ing himself laughing until he followed and walloped his head on the beam that you had to remember to duck when you exit bathroom !!! felt much better after that !! LOL
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Oh god, that reminds me of the night I was lying in bed, and I suddenly felt this short, tickly feeling on my arm.....I thought nothing of it, until it happened again only this time the feeling lasted longer (no jokes please ).....I flew out the bed, put the light on and discovered a spider was IN my bed!!!!! *shudders* I had a freaky, and was sweating and everything! My granpa went in to find it, but couldn't, and we never did find it.

I didn't go back to my bed for about an hour after that, and even then my heart was racing and I was totally paranoid!
Ewwwww!!!!!!!! that happened to me once too only it was on my chest and was inside me nightie, well!!! that nightie has never come off so quick I can tell you ....nasty beasties
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
i once had a shower with a giant spider, was standing in the shower in my mum and dads house in Italy, had just stuck shampoo in my bum length hair, and looked up and there was a GIGANTIC hairy spider stepping over the rings on the shower curtain ( YES IT WAS SO BIG IT COULD STEP OVER THEM).

I thought to myself will just rinse my hair and get out of here pronto - as i felt something land on my head - started freaking out ripped back the shower curtain, screaming, heard my OH come pounding down the stairs thinking i was getting murdered, he arrived just as I wrapped the towel round me and looked to make sure it was gone - looked down to see GIGANTIC SPIDER looking at me from the safety of the towel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dropped towel and bolted naked out of the bathroom with my OH p**ing himself laughing until he followed and walloped his head on the beam that you had to remember to duck when you exit bathroom !!! felt much better after that !! LOL

Glad it's not just me then I would have freaked big style Oh just the thought of it

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 05:15 PM
OMG I had to stop reading most of te posts on here, frightened me to death

Is Chris home yet? Has he dealt with it???
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
OMG I had to stop reading most of te posts on here, frightened me to death

Is Chris home yet? Has he dealt with it???
He's home and the beastie is gone I told him were it was and when he looked...no freddy I said "Well your not coming out till you find it." he said "Oh it's probs gone out the window" I said, "You got to be joking!! am not falling for that one"

Soooooo, I peeked through the door and just as Chris moved the loo pan brush there it was sitting on the bladdy toilet roll!!!!

Oh dear God in Heaven, can you just imagine. If I had decided I wanted that pee just a few mins later.
Reaching out to grab a piece of toilet roll...as you do

Well you get the picture.
Alls quiet in the Barnett household now
Beastie is outside where he should be.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Phew, thank goodness for that
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >