Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2024, 06:16 AM

Tuesday 23rd April 2024

Morning all. Hope you all had a good evening. What rubbish is on tv these days. Well I think it is. Ended up watching The Last Detective, maybe that should be defective? Well a dull dreary sky and a bit damp this morning. Hope you all get to see some sun. The film line today is: Always let your conscience be your guide. What is that from?
Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2024, 09:10 AM
Good morning Brenda enjoy your walk

The film today is Pinocchio and I think it was said by the Blue Fairy

Yes overcast here. Ben to station and girls to school and Teazle walked. Sarah is still off school on advice of the doctors. She has a type of strep infection and if no temperature today can go to school tomorrow also after 24hrs of antibiotics.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2024, 01:45 PM
Yeah well done Sue another rosette for you. I will have to find one that isn't so easy. bg!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Good evening all

Been busy today have managed to emulsion the coving all around the kitchen all 19ft x 12 ft of it. Have undercoated above the units on the wall ready to emulsion when I do the ceiling have also undercoated the skirting board.

I have cleaned all the kitchen cabinet doors and the inside of the units including removing all the hinges and degreasing. And totally cleaned the oven.

Next step tomorrow is the ceiling to emulsion and then clean the kitchen window and replace all the doors and fixtures (mirrors pictures etc)

Also tomorrow a nice lunch out with Sue (Mom of Burt) and Suzie who has had a foot op so picking her up and we are off out hope we do not hear horror story of how she has the pins removed from her toes.

Also went for walk around Sutton Park as took a friend to the hospital for a procedure, they were not allowed to drive after (nothing serious) but the parking is next to impossible and so expensive so I dropped them and went for a walk in the park, a nice 2 1/2 hours spent.

This evening has been spent cutting the grass and pottering in the kitchen, I am making it sound like I live in a tip but don't really; Honest.

I just take my time and do not want to aggrevate my Sciatica at all, so changes of jobs being done and therefore muscles used all helps, manageing as well to use my left arm/wrist in things I could not of done a few weeks ago too.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Good evening/night all

Got soaked while we were out this morning. Bright sunshine one minute, then the heavens opened. Ted was definitely not impressed and decided he wanted to run all the way home

Unfortunately, earliest plumber we could get is for tomorrow. I can't wait for the thing to be mended. Sick of filling buckets to flush