Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 12:37 PM

My Babies........ this week so far..... By Gracie-Lou

Helloooo everyone.
I thought I'd take a moment out from cleaning bums to tell you how the babies have been this week and what's been going on in my life.
Mummy say's this is my last litter so we really must make the most of these babies, i've not really been out of my nest since sunday when i had them, Mummy has to lift me out of the box and make me go out to the toliet i just want to saty with them all the time they are so warm and fat i love cuddling them.

They are all feeding very well and all their new Mummy's and Daddy's have been on the phone to ask how they are and when can they come and see them. Mummy has told them all that they can't come yet, they'll have to until i'm happy with loads of people coming into my house and looking at me. they will have to make do with photos and the webcam until then.

Sadly one of my little boys died on Tuesday I was very upset about this and watched mummy very carefully when she took him away from me. When Mummy took the babies for their daily check i forgot and thought i was missing one i got all stressy and started to bark at Mummy. So Mummy had to show me the baby again. Now i know and only count for seven when i do my regular head counts.

Mummy has to clean out my bed every day so the babies sleep in my basket when she does this i always watch closely and make sure the bed is made in the correct manner. and then make sure all the babies get a good feed once mummy puts them all back for me.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Oh Gracie, what beautiful babies you have there, so big and chunky, no wonder you are proud of them. I was so sad to hear that you lost one of your little boys, I was talking to your mummy today and she tells me how well the others are doing, and that you won't leave them even to go out for tiddles. Thats what makes you a special mummy, I hope that your babies all continue to do well and become as beautiful as their mummy and daddy. Lots of love from Auntie Sheree xxxx
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Truely blessed.

Special Hugs to the wonderful mum Gracie and the little paws.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Oh Gracie, your beautiful pups they're all so lovely! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost one - that is so very sad. You take care of them all - and yourself to! Lots of love and cuddles to you and all your babes!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Gracie your babies are so beautiful you must be such a proud mummy and your mummy must also be so pleased.

Sorry about the little boy very sad.

I'm sure your babies new mummies and daddy's will be so pleased to get photo updates - the pics are lovely!

Keep up the good work - tickles and kisses,

Rachel
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Gracie, your pups are beautiful, you're doing a wonderful job.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi Gracie Thank you for allowing your mum to let us see pics of your lovely puppies. So sorry you lost one of your little ones. I am sure the seven you have left will keep you busy. Your human mummy tells us you are such a great Mum to the puppies. Well done Gracie . I am sure their new Mum's and Dad's will be so pleased to know you take such good care of them.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Aww Gracie, so sorry you lost one of you boys.

The others are absolutely gorgeous, please keep posting updates.
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 05:33 PM
They Are So Cute!!!