Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 08:03 AM

Daily Thread,Friday, 13th August, 2021

Good morning all. Bit overcast at the moment so not sure what the day will bring. Have a good day whatever happens and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 08:53 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Yay Dillon is bandage free. Hope he now picks up and enjoys his food more as he can now potter about on the field

Overcast at the moment. Teazle walked, been to the chemist for prescriptions and the library so now stocked up on reading matter for a few weeks. Only have to take Barry this afternoon to pick uo his new reading glasses so a restful day.

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 09:31 AM
Morning Sue and Moyra
I have no plans today but......my new wellies are coming today....I am sooooooo excited!!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 09:35 AM
Good Morning all.

Overcast but dry here threat of rain is preventing me popping a bit of washing out. will be just right as I walk back in it pours looks like it will.

Been out with Gert twice this morning due to the rain threat thought get two good ones in, both of us just had a late brekkie.

My hospital appointment was at the stroke clinic seems I did have another TIA am being sent for MRIs, heart monitors, doppler scans and referred to a cardiologist, ah well seems the systems in the NHS are running back to some extent. Did not mention anything on here as lots of things going on and I was alright.

Chris Today is the day I often wonder why lots of completions happen on a Friday is it to add to the drama of the banking none working weekend I wonder.

Sue Busy as usual, are you more a morning person than evening, I am by nature a evening person but as I get older I find I am becoming more mornings....odd

Moyra Good morning to you and ours too.

Brenda Have a lovely day, how did your daughter spend her birthday doing anything special/nice? How are the pups coming along as well?

Lynn And normal service resumed with Dillon within his limits. Great news, its a positive day I think all round.

Griff What are your plans for the day then?

To everyone anyone snuck in or just popping in GOOD MORNING
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 09:49 AM
Awww Kazz, that's what worries me ..I had 2 9 years ago and am prone to clots. I hope you get all the tests quickly and nothing else happens in between. Have they put you back on aspirin/statins....if you weren't on them?
Errrrrmmmm I have no plans but.....I am sure I will find something to occupy me lol. Just can't wait for my wellies to come, they are bright purple!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2021, 10:24 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff, Kazz and all to follow.
Dillon enjoyed his potter and some rolling on the grass.
Didn't want breakfast but I have found for now he enjoyed the beef mince with sweet potato and green beans. So that is what we will stick with for now and will see if he enjoys the chicken breasts I am cooking as a back up.

Sue enjoy your restful day.
griff enjoy the wellies.
Awww Kazz sorry to hear you were unwell. Good to know all the tests are being put in place.
Take care of yourself.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Yay for Dillon, let's hope he continues to eat!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Good afternoon all

Not heard anything as yet, but at least the flat is ready for them to walk into and I don't have to go again. Spare keys on the mantlepiece. keylock code on mantlepiece and a list of current suppliers.

The solicitor did say they would ring last night or this morning. It's afternoon now so who knows what will happen.

Lovely sunny, but busy morning here. Lovely cooling breeze to go with it.

Aw Kazz. I hope all the tests come back with something as easy as popping a pill and that you are feeling a bit better now

Yay Dillon. You got your walk!!

Enjoy your purple wellies Kelly when they come
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Chris...fingers crossed, that's it, done for you no more drama!!
Wellies are here...I looooooove them, they are actually more magenta than purple so bonus
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww Kazz, that's what worries me ..I had 2 9 years ago and am prone to clots. I hope you get all the tests quickly and nothing else happens in between. Have they put you back on aspirin/statins....if you weren't on them?
Errrrrmmmm I have no plans but.....I am sure I will find something to occupy me lol. Just can't wait for my wellies to come, they are bright purple!!!
Yes on Clopidogrel all ready. I had a bad tummy and could not keep anything down they think I did not absorb enough/any of the tablet as it coincided to three days later.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >