View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 10:56 PM
When I was having the steroid injection in my hip, I was scared when my leg froze, I panicked a little - felt sorry for the theatre nurse as I was gripping her hand
Azz
Administrator
Male 

08-12-2015, 12:13 AM
Oh no, all you poorly people I hope you get well soon. *hug*

Hopefully Dibby's post below cheered you up a little - well it made me laugh

Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
Meg and Trouble, I hope you are ok now!

Yesterday i was trying to take a photo of Trafalgar Sq and ended up taking a selfie by mistake without realising. When I saw the selfie I was Is that old grey haired wrinkly woman really me !
Well, as a lady once told me, you're only as old as the person you feel
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 08:12 AM
Alone here as always, doors locked, washing up, and suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder.... my new cat who loves high places, was balanced on the back of a chair reaching out to touch me... getting used to him now but my heart!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Slipped in the shower the other day and knocked myself stupid.
Given up on showers as am too unsteady now and same re baths so back to childhood ways of washing by the fire from a basin...not trusted my balance since the wrist episode.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Given up on showers as am too unsteady now and same re baths so back to childhood ways of washing by the fire from a basin...not trusted my balance since the wrist episode.
I wouldn't mind Rose but in trying to save myself I nearly yanked my arm out of it's socket and smacked my head on the big stainless steel grab rail that's there for safety. I've been suffering from Vertigo which is horrible, the room spins and I feel sick so should have known better than to attempt a shower. I thought it might liven me up hmmm will rethink that one.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I wouldn't mind Rose but in trying to save myself I nearly yanked my arm out of it's socket and smacked my head on the big stainless steel grab rail that's there for safety. I've been suffering from Vertigo which is horrible, the room spins and I feel sick so should have known better than to attempt a shower. I thought it might liven me up hmmm will rethink that one.
OUCH!!!!!! I had my first attack of severe menieres this year and know how you felt. I lay abed and watched the walls and ceiling revolve around me; headed for the door and hit the wall.. so now I would not attempt to shower! Nice bowl of hot water by the fire for me... please take care. vertigo is not funny
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
Meg and Trouble, I hope you are ok now!

Yesterday i was trying to take a photo of Trafalgar Sq and ended up taking a selfie by mistake without realising. When I saw the selfie I was Is that old grey haired wrinkly woman really me !
No; a mature lady who has seen life and come through it all.... Quote from a book.... " never fear grey hairs that have shown kindness all her life.." Mind you I suffered the same seeing a photo someone took of me in full sunlight... Did not send that to Canada...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2