Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Good evening everyone
Hope all are OK and any problems have dissipated along with the day, nice gesture the coat Moyra. 'Bout time!
Have been very busy mostly checking for damage etc, fortunately there is very little - we are too high up for flooding and keep drainage channels and watercourses free of obstruction so all is OK thank goodness. Though it is always a worry when the weather is so bad.
What is it with Azz and posting all these strange threads, is it an attempt to liven things up. I am not keen - it is taking me long enough to try and adjust to the new format and ceteras - seems to be dragging everything off in a new direction. One which in truth I am loathe to venture along.
Ref the PMs, points, friends thing and so on - I can make no sense of any of it so would appreciate it if members would forgive me for not joining in with the goings on, I am not being surly and unco-operative, just can't fathom any of it out.
All I require from this site is the occasional chat with like minded people and the occasional bit of lively discussion. so as the old song says "Don't go changing" well not too much anyway.
Signed: Luddite, Saddleworth.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Geez LG,did someone take a chunk out of your butt?Full of the joys today,I see.Grumpty old git,lol.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Oh Eileen, you can't turn your back for a moment can you She must be feeling fine to want to climb a stepladder,I am not in that frame of mind myself at the moment, so am pleased she is feeling good, but not that she wants to climb a stepladder
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:01 PM
I think all the rain has dampened his enthusiasm
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Thanks TW.Have warned her about climbing and she actually listens to me(sometimes).Waiting on Sarah to get out of her pj's,she wants to come too.
Going to post LG some happy pills!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Its raining here now, oh well at least we've had a reasonably dry day. Just heard Zen screaming, went out and she is with Kesh in the smaller kennel and Lona's head is poking out of the big kennel like some great black snake, so looks like Zen has fallen foul of Grandma - my what big teefs you has
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Evening Eileen and LG.
Well my mum would of been up the step ladder then called us when she had fallen off and managed to crawl to the phone. So sounds like your mum is being sensible Eileen.
Glad to hear not too much damage LG.
Hope the pecking order is now sorted June.

I popped into the spare room earlier to get the hoover to do upstairs I'm posh I have one up and one down and see Gorden got the Christmas tree out and the boxes of decs. May take a peep in there in the week but am hoping to get out tomorrow or Wednesday to get some more pressies, cards to get written and post and see what decorations for the fireplace I can find locally maybe.
Just had the end of Emmerdale on while waiting for Corrie haven't seen it for years. Oooh la la Paddy the vet.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:32 PM
They'll be all tucked up together again, Lynn. Zen does not learn very quickly as regards manners,she is still mouthing, and the grown ups do not like it and will not put up with it, they are harder on her than I am when it comes to that.She knows its wrong because I only have to turn round and tell her off and she runs, its like a habit she can't get rid of. Thats the only thing that I can say is bad (if thats the right word) about her, she is doing so well in every other area. Nobodies bitten her as yet, just a full Nelson or body slam so far
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Dillon was a nightmare for mouthing but it seems it is a Bernese thing as most with puppies ask when will it stop.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Hopefully she'll live long enough to grow out of it, never known one as bad for it. Norty Monster Munch
Has Gorden lit a fire under the person who changed the time of the meeting yet
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »