register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 10:02 AM
Lynn, I am so sorry that yet again some muppet has put the mockers on your lives. This is the 2nd time I think, and I hope Gorden, and the others affected, shout louder than they did last time, as obviously whoever it is that 'organises' these things needs to consider the fact that not everyone can drop their homelife when the click their fingers.
Dry here, had an inspection of the paw, was going to take Mabs out for a walk today, but leaving it another couple of days, its all healed over now, pink with a black spot in the middle, so I'll wait for the black spot to cover the pink, as I am not going to risk any setbacks when she is so nearly healed.
Everyone else in fine form, so we'll be off out in an hour or so, unless someone decides to ring me, which seems to happen a lot.
Norma glad you are OK was thinking of you when I saw the news.
Was watching D'jango last night, what a great film wanted to see it for ages and I'm glad I stayed up to watch it, before that there was a film on about a Shaolin monk which was easy watching, didn't get to bed till early hours. Hot soak, painkillers, gel, hot water bottle on back and happy to report I can walk round without pain for the first time in days. I am sore but its not head banging pain Curled up with another hot water bottle on my back as it is obviously the way to go
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Good morning

Hugs Lynn and hope things change for you net year.

Good yu are not in pain as such today June so don't go and overdo it!

Don't go mad with the extra money Brenda. Have not looked in my account so hopefully minis in as well.

Good morning Norma, Moyra Mandy and Nippy. Hope you all are safe and well

Dull and damp here but not cold. Have cleaned the windows inside downstairs then the Karcher ran out of charge so the rest will have to wait

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Morning June glad Mabs paw is healing and glad the back is better. Now don't over do it if you can.
Hope the phone stays quiet a you can get out.

Lovely and sunny here and still not seen the trees so still for a long while.
Had a visitor in the garden earlier Bun from next door goodness where she got in didn't see that bi just her happily trotting up our path.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Morning Sue now don't you and brenda go spending it all at once will you.
Thanks for the hugs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Awwww Lynn ((hugs)) i agree, Gorden and his workmates need to kick off, what if he had thought s*d it and hadn't checked his emails?? Not on
Wow...Brenda, don't you and sue go nuts with your Christmas bonus lol
Pleased mabs paw is doing well
Mandy, good luck at the post office....hope it is quiet for you
Morning Moyra, Nippy and Norma, hope you all have a good day
Todays blood test is the routine one for my consultant but it should show if anything else is wrong, i think the cough is a bit better today....hopefully it is deciding to leave me now....although i think my dad has it now which means i will get it back for Christmas lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Morning griff glad the cough is easing. Hoping the blood test shows nothing untoward going on.
Hope dad gets better soon you don't need a second dose.
Thanks for the hug.

Well the sunshine has disappeared a slight breeze getting up that is a tad chilly. Thought the sunshine was too good to last.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 11:34 AM
Think i have pinched your sun Lynn
Mum and dad are both at the hospital this morning seeing their consultants, dad has gone without his medication so will be clueless as to what he is taking....i swear it is like organising a child lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 11:47 AM
We become the parents eventually.
Could you pass me a bit of sun back please ? Won't be greedy and ask for it all back.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 01:17 PM
well my sun has gone so hopefully heading back your way Lynn
My dad has always been the same...for as long as i can remember someone has had to organize him, i have said if my mum goes first he will turn into an alcoholic living on takeaways Lol...he has no idea how to do his washing despite being shown repeatedly and watching him iron....the most frustrating thing to see Lol
Mum has just seen her consultant...he was one of the ones i saw the other week, he is the head of the department, she sai he had seen me the other week and he asked my name and when she gave it he smiled and said ...coloured hair? Lol she made him laugh when i said i couldn't believe he was the head of the department as he had such a trendy haircut...dad got on o.k too, just waiting for them to come back and get a drink and something to eat and then dad is taking me for my blood test
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 01:25 PM
I hope all goes well everyone. Steve has given me the £90 for my winter coat, which I have just given him a big kiss for. Am so happy! I have ordered Amber some stockings and soft toys for delivery so looking at things Ambers pressies will be the only ones under the tree. I have order one other small pressie for Steve but we have both spoilt each other and that is good enough!
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »